Lords of Xulima - Win A Deluxe Digital Copy

Here's one I probably should have bought but didn't. Count me in, please.

Epic moments of my life. It will be an extravaganza experience to receive a copy. Thank you for the give away.
Chaotic

Hi there . Count me in please i am interested to this game. Thank you.. It looks very appealing

I would like a copy but I don't have more than 50 Posts. I have use this website for years though for all my rpg news :)

The 1 Post replys are kind of amusing (or annoying, depending on how you look at it).

I would love a copy, it'd be another game to take off my GOG wishlist.

I'm definitely interested ='.'=

Been hearing a lot from other rpg bros that I play tabletop with about this game, it's up there with POE on everyone's radar.

Always interested in this it I know it is a GREAT game!

I'd be interested in a copy. I need something to play after I finish Pillars of Eternity and this looks interesting.

Guess I'm not remotely chatty enough to quality. But then again, if it's good I guess I should just buy it.

Alright our new contest is now over, and before I forget the winners will both have to write a small review of the game. Just Kidding here are the winners.:biggrin:

1. henriquejr
  2. dpc76
Congratulations as the automated number generator picked you both. I will send you the keys in a few minutes in a PM. Enjoy and don't forget to thank the developer.

Last edited:
Alright our new contest is now over, and before I forget the winners will both have to write a small review of the game. Just Kidding here are the winners.:biggrin:

1. henriquejr
  2. dpc76
Congratulations as the automated number generator picked you both. I will send you the keys in a few minutes in a PM. Enjoy and don't forget to thank the developer.

I'd like to give my thanks to you Couch, to RPGWatch Team and last, but not least, to the people at Numantian Games!!! :D

I feel relieved not having to write a review. :) I am not a good reviewer :)

WOW!!!! This completely made my Monday!! I had to do a double-take when I saw my name there. I can't wait to play this tonight!

Thank you so much to Jesus Arribas and Numantian Games for their generosity and to Couchpotato/RPGWatch for putting together the raffle.

Back
Top Bottom