Dungeon Siege 3 - Gameplay Trailer

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The debut gameplay trailer for Dungeon Siege III has been released at Gametrailers, with a little over a minute of logos and brief gameplay sequences. As indicated in previews, there's a definite sense of height to some locations and, otherwise, it looks like you'd expect from a pretty hack'n'slash.
More information.

Probably nothing new here gameplay wise - but boy do the visuals look fantastic. However, I am surprised to see Square Enix part of this?

Probably nothing new here gameplay wise - but boy do the visuals look fantastic. However, I am surprised to see Square Enix part of this?

As a publisher? I'm not surprised at all. They've been looking to get into the western publishing market for some time, so acquired Eidos and have already paired with Chris Taylor before for SupCom 2.

So it isn't partybased anymore?

I'm not sure if it was the video recording, but it seemed rather clunky ala the typical Obsidian attempt at AAA visuals, especially regarding the fight animations.

I honestly hope I'm wrong, but this isn't what they used to be about. Play to your strengths dammit!

Really? I thought the animations and all that felt very smooth and not clunky at all judging from the video.

I'm not really sure whether this will be something that appeals to me personally but I think the visuals look quite good, especially in terms of the movement and animations. It's also the one part that the many previews have praised very consistantly.

Back
Top Bottom