:lol:

I change my mind. I have a confession to make, I only skimmed it the first time, but I ended up reading a bit more and man oh man.

You deserve an award of some kind for that post. If it were intentional trolling you'd be troll of the year or even century but I am pretty sure it's heartfelt.

First off the main reason he's a troll is he's simply lying and has no idea what wiz 7 or 8 is like and pulled every word of that out of his ass. Not because he likes "comfort". It astounds me to think anyone can be so braindead they are upset that the word kirijutsu is used (and have never heard of this?). So maybe this nonsense is a troll anyway?

Second, comments on missile weapons are another part that shows he either didn't play 6+7 or is an incredible moron. Missile weapons are very powerful but not unlimited use, you have to think where to use them, which is obviously not going to happen with this clown.

Finally, Vogel has always been mr. decline. He talks on his blog every day about how much he wants to ruin his games and how great apple is (lol) and how awesome things like achievements are. At the same time he puts himself out there as mr. indie, and anyone who doesn't support him is a giant ass and is ruining gaming. So now he finally released a game after all this and surprise surprise it's dumbed down for apple lusers like you and goziozo (if either of you play rpgs at all, seems most the people on codex today don't). So I am sure like me, they got pissed the guy changed his tune and cashed out as soon as he could, they are just a lot slower to catch on. You are too slow to ever catch on.

There's always been some support but disbelief and gentle ribbing by codexers towards cleve, at least in the old days. At least from RPG fans. It's only the completely worthless dipshits who only come to post inane political drivel who felt the need to ride cleve's balls nonstop.

Sol invictus and trash were the only ones at first (two complete shitbags who never even posted about rpgs and instead liked to talk about their feelings and how unfair the patriarchy is towards homosexual drug addicts), but over time as codex went downhill it seems like more manjinas who've never played a classic RPG jumped on board. That's both here and at codex. Guys like Goziozo and a few others here and even some moderators at codex only ever seem to talk about inane political topics from the perspective of a mentally challenged 3rd grader who gets all his vewpoints from the tv.

Also Sol Invictus had such a meltdown over cleve he had to be thrown off the codex staff. Then the winner that he is he spent a huge amount of time on reddit as a moderator then got caught out as a paid plant for game companies. Wow, what a swell guy!

Another genius wanders in. I would respond but like goziozo you are obviously confused and stumbled onto an RPG eWeb portal by accident.

Everyone seems like a genius to someone with a double digit IQ. You know how to spot a moron in a RPG thread? They will invariably equate 'I disagree with your groundless, eratic ranting' with 'I don't know what an RPG is.' It's the way of the straw man (kind of like Ray Comfort's "Way of the Master" only stupider.).

Keep it civil or warnings will be given. I don't need to see a flame war here.

Everyone seems like a genius to someone with a double digit IQ. You know how to spot a moron in a RPG thread? They will invariably equate 'I disagree with your groundless, eratic ranting' with 'I don't know what an RPG is.' It's the way of the straw man (kind of like Ray Comfort's "Way of the Master" only stupider.).

Well for one thing you called me a moron as the first sentence towards me, which says everything about you.

The other part is that yes, you are on a forum for RPGs but don't like RPGs. So you are here just to make fun of "nerds" like cleve and myself who actually do like RPGs, or to spew out some political nonsense. Cleve is your favorite because he lines up with your imagined political enemies and your desire to stir up drama at the same time.

:lol:

I change my mind. I have a confession to make, I only skimmed it the first time, but I ended up reading a bit more and man oh man.

You deserve an award of some kind for that post. If it were intentional trolling you'd be troll of the year or even century but I am pretty sure it's heartfelt.

That's another thing morons who can't debate do; they call everyone who disagrees with them a "troll". As if that word is some kind of magic word that absolves you of responsibility to substantiate any of your fallacious assertions.

First off the main reason he's a troll is he's simply lying and has no idea what wiz 7 or 8 is like and pulled every word of that out of his ass.

I will admit I never quite finished Wizardry 7 (got about 80%-80% through about 3 times and about 50% through another 4 or 5 times) but have finished 8 now 3 times (and am nearly finished with a 4th run through). So you might want to rethink offering such bald assertions and wild guesses next time eh?

Also where did I lie?

Not because he likes "comfort".

Correct. None of my views are because I like "comfort". Why you are even saying this to ME is quite beyond me. Maybe you need to re-read the post you are responding to this time kiddo.

It astounds me to think anyone can be so braindead they are upset that the word kirijutsu is used (and have never heard of this?).

A) Nice straw man again. I cited this one word as one small example of the many little unnecessary complications added to Wizardry 7. and B) NO ONE outside of Japan had heard of this besides Bradley. I have even spoken with Japan-obsessed martial arts and anime fanatics who were confused about this word.

So maybe this nonsense is a troll anyway?

Nice dodge.

Second, comments on missile weapons are another part that shows he either didn't play 6+7 or is an incredible moron.

I never put forth any complaints about missile weapons in Wizardry 6 (which I have not played more than 5 minutes of and so never commented on) or Wizardry 7 (where I never bothered with missile weapons myself but I don't remember if that was because they were just worthless or I simply had better melee and magic options).

Missile weapons are very powerful but not unlimited use, you have to think where to use them, which is obviously not going to happen with this clown.

See above. Perhaps you were thinking of another poster?

Finally, Vogel has always been mr. decline. He talks on his blog every day about how much he wants to ruin his games and how great apple is (lol) and how awesome things like achievements are.

Lots wrong with this...*sigh*. First of all I never advocated for Vogel or challenged any of his detractors. I only mentioned him in the point I made that Codex went from "Praise Spiderweb!" one day to "FUCK VOGEL!" a few days later and this new Codex was now hating everything they had just days earlier praised about his games. I hate Apple myself and won't allow Steam on my PC for any reason but this is not a valid reason to hate Vogel's PC RPGs.

At the same time he puts himself out there as mr. indie, and anyone who doesn't support him is a giant ass and is ruining gaming.

Cite? I have never heard him say any such thing and I seriously doubt he would ever do so even if he was exactly like you are imagining him to be. It is occurring to me how often trolls will spend so much effort calling everyone else a troll. Kind of like a gay evangelical who demands we prohibit gays from marrying just before he goes out and scores meth from some male prostitute he is sexing up.

So now he finally released a game after all this and surprise surprise it's dumbed down for apple lusers like you and goziozo (if either of you play rpgs at all, seems most the people on codex today don't).

I play almost nothing but RPGs (and a few strat-RPG hybrids) and have not used an Apple computer since my friend owned an Apple ][e back in 1982 or so. I was not impressed by Avadon (is that the game you are assuming I love?), but keep in mind Vogel also made Exiles 1-3 and BoE, + Geneforge 1-5, plus Avadon 1-6 and BoA. Perhaps you never played any of these PC RPGs because...you hate Apple?!

So I am sure like me, they got pissed the guy changed his tune and cashed out as soon as he could, they are just a lot slower to catch on. You are too slow to ever catch on.

Seriously WTF are you talking about?!

There's always been some support but disbelief and gentle ribbing by codexers towards cleve, at least in the old days. At least from RPG fans. It's only the completely worthless dipshits who only come to post inane political drivel who felt the need to ride cleve's balls nonstop.

Hey I can't stop you from daydreaming. You can put on a suit of chain mail made of aluminum foil and pretend you are slaying 'Negro Lord Obama' if you want for all I care, but it won't change reality.

Sol invictus and trash were the only ones at first (two complete shitbags who never even posted about rpgs and instead liked to talk about their feelings and how unfair the patriarchy is towards homosexual drug addicts), but over time as codex went downhill it seems like more manjinas who've never played a classic RPG jumped on board. That's both here and at codex. Guys like Goziozo and a few others here and even some moderators at codex only ever seem to talk about inane political topics from the perspective of a mentally challenged 3rd grader who gets all his vewpoints from the tv.

LOL! Ironically enough this is being said by a mentally challenged kid who is advocating on behalf of a mad, Doomsday- prepping conspiracy theorist who makes Glenn Beck seem rational. But yeah...everyone else are metnally challenged.

Well for one thing you called me a moron as the first sentence towards me, which says everything about you.

The other part is that yes, you are on a forum for RPGs but don't like RPGs. So you are here just to make fun of "nerds" like cleve and myself who actually do like RPGs, or to spew out some political nonsense. Cleve is your favorite because he lines up with your imagined political enemies and your desire to stir up drama at the same time.

Again, using the same straw man a few times is bad enough. But using the same exact straw man every time you post is a bit much even if you are a troll.

I have no idea WTF you were trying to say with the last two sentences.

That's another thing morons who can't debate do; they call everyone who disagrees with them a "troll".

No, what they do is go immediately to ad hominem attack, which is what you did. They like to go right to racist homophobe nazi misogynist if they can, but if it's a thread purely about RPGs they have to stick to clever witicisms like moron.

Troll on the other hand is just a catchall ad himinem they use when they are the one on the defensive and can't address the criticism.

However I explained how it's obvious the poster goziozo is lying, that the poster already stated he doesn't want to play a game like cleve's but is still harassing him anyway, and that he doesn't have any kind of desire to play RPGs at all and is just here to make trouble. That's the real definition of trolls, or anyway one type of troll.

Also I am not defending anyone just calling out an obvious liar (and got his alt instead I guess, or someone who felt like my words were too close to his own truth).

And you can say it's a straw man all you want, and vogel games are just like classic games and that he is a very trustworthy guy, and any other nonsense you want. Won't make it true.

Remember, vogel calls every critic a troll, so what's that say about him by your logic?

My uncivil post:)

My uncivil post:)
Nah your post is fine. I was warning the above posters. Debates are fine, but name calling, and insults are not. Take them somewhere else people.

Were is Corwin at when you need him. I don't want to whip out punishment.:sniff::whip:

Couch, I don't mod this particular forum, so there's not much I can do here!! :)

Couch, I don't mod this particular forum, so there's not much I can do here!! :)

Ah wait now I see it was skavenhorde, but he is unavailable now. I think this sub-forum needs a new moderator.

I vote for apple intimidation?

where's the rat been? I don't remember why he needed to take leave?

I HAVE THE POWAHHHHHH!

Behave yerselves, gents, or I shall bringeth the smacketh down. Looking at you, Couch. ;)

I at least haven't made any attack on anyone.

Apparently, you and I have a different comprehension of the English language. You bumped a 10 MONTH OLD post with the sole intention of launching a rambling (and, at times, unintelligible) attack. You pulled the same shit in the other Grimoire topic (but that post was "only" 3 MONTHS OLD). Pretty pathetic, all in all. Did you go off your meds, per chance??

I liked Wizardry 8 a lot. I didn't like Wizardry 7 at all. Deal with it!!! How can someone's opinions make them a liar??!! I constantly spew forth political nonsense?? Last I checked, I only made one post in the Politics & Religion forum. I don't mind an intelligent, civil debate, but I have no use for ignorant, borderline psychotic, assholes such as yourself. As for Cleve…I'm done talking about him.

If you can't comport yourself in a remotely rational and civilized way, then feel free to crawl back under your rock. I'm sure that you won't be missed one bit…

Let it go, gents. Nothing of use down this road. Seriously, let it go.

Back
Top Bottom