• Gothic 2

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • Gothic 3

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters

Altair

Ibn La Ahad
This is a poll to see no comment needed...:biggrin:

Post reply if you want to vote for mods/post a link for download if you want.

+1

----------------

I think nobody will chose Gothic3. I hope there will be another Gothic, because it's a bit sad that the series would end with such a lesser game.

You might be right in that very few will choose Gothic 3, but don't forget that things can still get A LOT worse with Gothic 4, especially now that Piranha Bytes is out of the picture...

I voted G2 for this poll, but to me the NOTR add-on was not so important, especially that I got my hands on it many years after finishing G2 the first time.

I voted Gothic 2 too
@ MasterLich: I don't see why do you judge Gothic 4 and the new Devs that early, I mean what you imply is an option but not the only option

i'm still playing Gothic3 so Gothic2 with the Notr add-on gets the nod..

@ MasterLich: I don't see why do you judge Gothic 4 and the new Devs that early, I mean what you imply is an option but not the only option

I'm not really implying anything meaningful, it's just that the comment of Bart about the series ending in Gothic 3 was probably not correct.

I'm not really implying anything meaningful, it's just that the comment of Bart about the series ending in Gothic 3 was probably not correct.

Yeah, because it wasn't a worthy ending, imo. I share your fear about the new gothic, but I hope for one like gothic 1 and 2: a few seperate worlds instead of one big (like the previous gothics), better story(you have to feel connected to the key characters -> Diego was 'The man' in gothic 1) and swimming under water + climbing. Basicly it's the same thing as I hope to see in the new PB game.

Gothic 2 with or without is my fave Gothic and one of my top 5 games of all time regardless of genre or platform.

1) Gothic 1
2) Gothic 2 + Night of the Raven
3) the mod: Piratenleben
4) Gothic 2
5) Gothic 3

You're one of the people that played G2 before you played G1 aren't you?

Just curious.

Yes - and I think that brings up an important point: the order of playing often impacts preference. That is true for me with various games (mostly RPG's) where I missed older ones and caught up later ... like playing NWN before the BG series.

Fizzban's Piratenleben

A Gothic2 NOTR mod in the quality of an official add-on.
JDR13 is right - it's German only.

Back
Top Bottom