Precursors doesn't quit

rdominick

Traveler
I'm really digging the game so far, though I just started. I bought it from yuplay.ru and installed the unofficial 1.3 patch. I'm having just one problem: after I exit the game, I have to go into task manager and end the process, else it hangs around taking up 40 - 50% of the CPU. Anyone else had this?

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit on a Core Duo 2 with an Nvidia 8800 GT.

I can join that topic even on a newer machine, using the Tivirium version 1.1 patched, hardware i7/ ATI 5850/ Win 7/ 64 but heard from Nvidia 8600 user with centrino duacore about the same matters, so after finishing the game on a normal way the executive stays activated and need to be sut-down manually, no idea why either.....

I can join that topic even on a newer machine, using the Tivirium version 1.1 patched, hardware i7/ ATI 5850/ Win 7/ 64 but heard from Nvidia 8600 user with centrino duacore about the same matters, so after finishing the game on a normal way the executive stays activated and need to be sut-down manually, no idea why either…..

well - looks like there is no solution for this.... it´s a shame really. wish deepshadows would support this game somehow....

I have never had this problem but it could be because I have 2 cores dedicated to games so there is nothing that could interfere with the process. I have had problems in the past with programs interfering with some games which is one of the reasons why I did it.

PS. You can get a program at http://www.prnwatch.com/prio.html that will let you set your process affinity and keep it from reverting when you shutdown your computer.

Back
Top Bottom