bBROS THE JEWS WERE TOTALLY KIKED OUT OF WHAT THEY DESERVED THE BLACKS ONLY HAD SLAVERY YET THEY GET THERE OWN CONTINENT

Yeah, apparently dogs and elephants are better at taking care of each other:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBtFTF2ii7U

You didn't answer the question though.

The learning animal thing is a famous saying by Cleveland Mark Blakemore, since he considers himself part of the proud Neanderthal race. It's supposed to imply not that other animals are smarter, but that humans are still just as stupid in many (most) ways.

As for your question, I would keep it to myself, cause the guy is likely a butthurt individual that wouldn't laugh, no matter how well-crafted or witty the joke itself is (the problem with you). If there was a cool guy standing next to him, I wouldn't hesitate to tell the joke, regardless if the legless guy can overhear it (your situation in this thread). It's the guy's own fault for being biased (your own fault), so why should I be forced to tiptoe around it?

Nope, you need to know the ideology is different than just being German…
A joke isn't bad because you do not understand it.

I understand the joke.
Having the same ideology as the Nazis is very different than just not liking Jews.
The Nazis had a complete social, political and cultural ideology. The woman just doesn't seem to want Jews at her dinner party. For years most Christians wouldn't have wanted to have Jews at their dinner parties. You're equating that with the Nazis when all it really is in a dislike of Jews and/or Judaism.
If you think just because a woman doesn't like Jews that they're a Nazi then you have a terribly grasp of both history and political theory.

A Nazi would hardly have wanted to host American soldiers at dinner.

Hitler agreed with the Olympic medal committee that he wouldn't deal with any of the winners after the first day. According to Owens Hitler waved him over and there is some word of a photo existing of them together, but I'm not sure of the truth of that.
The photo Hitler sent him was actually a signed cabinet picture of Hitler himself.

Point being it was the Americans who screwed him over for years.

Interesting point of view. Where did you get the wave from ?

Interesting point of view. Where did you get the wave from ?

Owens talked about in interviews after the Olympics. The rumors were spreading that Hitler had snubbed him and he went on record as saying that Hitler had given him every courtesy but FDR had snubbed him.

I understand the joke.
Having the same ideology as the Nazis is very different than just not liking Jews.
The Nazis had a complete social, political and cultural ideology. The woman just doesn't seem to want Jews at her dinner party. For years most Christians wouldn't have wanted to have Jews at their dinner parties. You're equating that with the Nazis when all it really is in a dislike of Jews and/or Judaism.
If you think just because a woman doesn't like Jews that they're a Nazi then you have a terribly grasp of both history and political theory.

A Nazi would hardly have wanted to host American soldiers at dinner.

There are neo-Nazis in the US who love the US. They hate Jews and blacks...

That's what the joke was about. Also, I think you knew that.

There are neo-Nazis in the US who love the US. They hate Jews and blacks…

That's what the joke was about. Also, I think you knew that.

We were talking about the Nazis, I assumed your joke was set in the 1930-40's.
Neo-Nazis actually tend to follow differing ideologies from old school Nazis. Some of them are quite close to what the Nazi's believed but most of them don't follow a Nazi ideology. So it's far more correct to say she had a Neo-Nazi ideology and even then the joke doesn't demonstrate that, she may merely have been a garden variety bigot.

The learning animal thing is a famous saying by Cleveland Mark Blakemore, since he considers himself part of the proud Neanderthal race. It's supposed to imply not that other animals are smarter, but that humans are still just as stupid in many (most) ways.

As for your question, I would keep it to myself, cause the guy is likely a butthurt individual that wouldn't laugh, no matter how well-crafted or witty the joke itself is (the problem with you). If there was a cool guy standing next to him, I wouldn't hesitate to tell the joke, regardless if the legless guy can overhear it (your situation in this thread). It's the guy's own fault for being biased (your own fault), so why should I be forced to tiptoe around it?

Well, then we probably would have a lot of fights in real life if I were the legless guy and we knew each other.
I doubt that is the real case in my opinion and I think doing things like these online is much easier for most people.

I think people like being "trolls", for a current lack of a better word in my mind, just because they have this anonymity.

We were talking about the Nazis, I assumed your joke was set in the 1930-40's.
Neo-Nazis actually tend to follow differing ideologies from old school Nazis. Some of them are quite close to what the Nazi's believed but most of them don't follow a Nazi ideology. So it's far more correct to say she had a Neo-Nazi ideology and even then the joke doesn't demonstrate that, she may merely have been a garden variety bigot.

Even Nazi ideology according to Wiki at least :

The number of black people in Germany when the Nazis came to power is variously estimated at 5 - 25,000.[23][24] According to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, Washington, D.C., “The fate of black people from 1933 to 1945 in Nazi Germany and in German-occupied territories ranged from isolation to persecution, sterilization, medical experimentation, incarceration, brutality, and murder. However, there was no systematic program for their elimination as there was for Jews and other groups.”[25]
Prior to Hitler coming to power, black entertainers were popular in Germany, but the Nazis banned Jazz as ‘corrupt negro music’.[26] Mixed marriage and interracial sex became illegal, some blacks were used in medical experiments, and others mysteriously disappeared.[27] However, contrary to popular myth,[28] black American sprinter Jesse Owens', who won four gold medals beating Aryan athletes at the 1936 Berlin Olympic games, faced less segregation there than in the USA, and felt snubbed by Roosevelt rather than by Hitler (see Jesse Owens#Berlin Olympics).

They weren't very friendly with black people.

One more line :
The Nazis sought to immediately exterminate Jews and Romani, while blacks were to be segregated and eventually exterminated through compulsory sterilization.[12]

I'm going to take my own advice and stop subjecting myself to this shit.

Please, please hurry DU, so that I can go back to skimming right over offensive things while doing the "haters gonna hate" strut.

Even Nazi ideology according to Wiki at least :

They weren't very friendly with black people.

One more line :

Actually the original plan for the Jews was not to kill them at all. It was to move them outside Germany, they only moved to extermination after that plan was judged to be impractical, it being the middle of a war and all.

In line with the way the rest of the world was treating black people Nazi Germany was doing all right over all. Mainly as the rest of the world was doing so badly, but still.

My point on the joke is that a Nazi ideology is not shown, merely a bigoted one. And bigots can be very selective over whom they...bigot(?) against.

I think people like being "trolls", for a current lack of a better word in my mind, just because they have this anonymity.

Deconstructing retarded social norms is the best part of anonymity. That said, it wouldn't surprise me if you were in favour of turning the internet into a police state.

Deconstructing retarded social norms is the best part of anonymity. That said, it wouldn't surprise me if you were in favour of turning the internet into a police state.

Nope, not at all. I think the internet should be open for everything.
This also means I have the right to voice my opinion on the "codex" thread :) Don't I ?

Actually the original plan for the Jews was not to kill them at all. It was to move them outside Germany, they only moved to extermination after that plan was judged to be impractical, it being the middle of a war and all.

In line with the way the rest of the world was treating black people Nazi Germany was doing all right over all. Mainly as the rest of the world was doing so badly, but still.

My point on the joke is that a Nazi ideology is not shown, merely a bigoted one. And bigots can be very selective over whom they…bigot(?) against.

Yup, I agree, but that's why I did add the little hint below the joke :)

I also have an extensive knowledge about bio-warfare programs, historical tyrants and Greek and Latin theology if you'd rather talk about those.
Or Nazi science, I'm always up for talking about Nazi science.

I got the hint, my point is that the joke doesn't lead to that point naturally and so fails as a joke without additional information.

But of course, this thread is now about nazis.

Code:
#include <string>
#include <iostream>
#include <boost/lexical_cast.hpp>
#include <boost/foreach.hpp>

const int digit_total = 3;

int g_nCode [] = {0, 3, 1};
std::string Destroy_Humanity(int i)
{
    static int hymn = 0;
    std::string resultStr;

if (hymn >= (digit_total - 1)){
        hymn = 0;
    }

if (i == g_nCode[hymn]) {
        ++hymn;
        resultStr = "passed";
    }
    else {
    resultStr = "failed";
    }

return resultStr;

}

int main()
{
    std::cout << "Input code: " << std::endl;

std::string hello;
    std::cin >> hello;

if(hello.size() > digit_total) {
        std::cout << "invalid length." << std::endl;
        exit(0);
    }

int nSuccesses = 0;
    int nFailures  = 0;
    BOOST_FOREACH( char ch, hello )
    {
        std::string strResult = Destroy_Humanity(boost::lexical_cast<int>(ch));
        if (strResult == "passed")
        ++nSuccesses;
        else if (strResult == "failed")
        ++nFailures;

std::cout << strResult << std::endl;

}

if (nFailures >= 1) {
        std::cout << "Unauthorized. North Korea alerted." << std::endl;
        exit(0);
    }
    else if (nSuccesses == digit_total) {

std::cout << "access granted. but derp a derp" << std::endl;
    }

return 0;
}

I agree that the Finns and all others who were harmed should get compensated. There are many differences however.
First, the people weren't making fun of the Finns and the others.
Second, the other people weren't systematically put into camps and murdered.
Third, the other people didn't all get kicked out of their homes due to their religion (or even their grandparents' religion).

Other than that we agree. I think making fun of dead people is bad, but it's only natural it touches me in particular when other people make fun of people like me.

More than 20 million people died during the war, so it's not like Jews were the only one. But Finns or Russians weren't the ones stuck in ghettos and they're not the ones whose symbols are being made fun of in this thread.

What the fuck is this shit, you racist, tragedy abusing motherfucker? Leaving aside your dumbass, racist misinformation about this shit—it's been pointed out already—you're trying to win an argument you started by invoking tragedy? That's low.

Want to know what just happened in this thread? Somebody made a joke at the RPGWatch's expense. Not at the expense of Jews—the fucking opposite, actually. We, us, the people you assholes are ghettoizing and censoring according to rules that aren't posted anywhere on your site are the Jews in that joke. You're the Nazis. And you're playing the part beautifully.

Did you catch that? Nobody was making fun of Jews in that whole conversation thread—they were making fun of you and Nazis and themselves. Your idiocy produced more anti-Semitism than that image, 'tard.

So, what the fuck are you saying? "You can't sympathize with Holocaust victims! Don't talk about that! That didn't happen!"

There's nothing polite about your racist, condescending and obtuse bullshit. Go harass your Aryan brethren with your ignorance. Talk about how put upon you are by us dirty heathens having the gall to live in your city and not talk and look like you.

And go read a fucking book, shithead, about something other than yourself and your own glorious history.

EDIT: You don't understand the first thing about funny. You think crying over that shit is appropriate? Why? Is that respectful? "I weep over your deaths to win arguments on the internet." Yeah, great.

I prefer "I made the world a little brighter and I pissed off some self-righteous bigot by alluding to your oppression" any day.

Back
Top Bottom