Drakensang:RoT We're getting it!

Of course - since Germany is the main market for TDE products.

Yeah, put a TDE-Logo on it and we are buying it ;)

Well, since the Phileassons Secret Debacle I will wait for Reviews this time.

I agree that PS was a kind of debacle - but on the other hand, what kind of alternatives has a bancrupt company of which the employees don't know how long it will survive other than rush out a product ?

Not sure how many would be interested given its rather sketchy reputation but Phileasson's Secret is now coming as well- Gamersgate* has it as a 13th May release. It's Valusoft again so presumably will have the NA regional restriction.

*Not listed on Impulse or Steam yet so far as I could see.

Not sure how many would be interested given its rather sketchy reputation but Phileasson's Secret is now coming as well- Gamersgate* has it as a 13th May release. It's Valusoft again so presumably will have the NA regional restriction.

Strange that there hasn't been any official announcement for this, but I'm glad to see it's going to be available in English after all.

I didn't know about this either.
There wasn't even an announcement at the official forums ...

Great, I didn't knew that either that it's coming as separate addon for English version too. Not worth the money really, as I've heard, but I'm going to buy it anyways, as it seems to be the end for Drakensang as we know it now.

I don't keep up with this board, I'd given of hope of getting an English version of River of Time anytime soon. But amazingly, my local online game store has got some imports so I jus snapped up my copy. I don't know where they got them from. If anyone's interested (they do international I presume) here's the link.

I was a little hesitent because my rig ran the first Drakensang fairly well on medium settings but I don't know what the requirements for River of Time are. Are they comparable? If they aren't and it requires a much better system I may be able to cancel my order if someone lets me know fairly quick.

http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/PC-Games/Drakensang-The-River-of-Time/10433187/

Last edited:
my local online game store has got some imports so I jus snapped up my copy. I don't know where they got them from. If anyone's interested (they do international I presume) here's the link.
http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/PC-Games/Drakensang-The-River-of-Time/10433187/

$79.99 for River of Time?!?

That's crazy. You should definitely cancel that order if it's not too late. There's no way you should be paying that price. Trust me, you can get it much cheaper than that.

The requirements are on the same level, maybe just a tiny bit higher. It looks a bit better, but there are a couple of engine optimizations to compensate it.

$79.99 for River of Time?!?

That's crazy. You should definitely cancel that order if it's not too late. There's no way you should be paying that price. Trust me, you can get it much cheaper than that.

That's New Zealand dollars. That's about $64 US. That's around the ballpark for new games here. 360 games are around $110.

If I got it from overseas then there's postage on top of that.

That's New Zealand dollars. That's about $64 US. That's around the ballpark for new games here. 360 games are around $110.

If I got it from overseas then there's postage on top of that.

You should start using Ebay. A lot of vendors will ship internationally for a reasonable fee. I've seen TRoT for $20 + around $10 shipping from Europe.

What Gorath said about the requirements. Only a little bit higher, especially within the main town itself.
It could be that you might need to lower the details and such within the main town, but outside it's really not a problem at all, if I remember correctly.

The other sources posted in various threads might be even cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom