Pricewatch!

$0.59 for 'I have no mouth …' ? Woah

I had been looking for this game for years and finally found it on Harlon Ellison's web site. The game had been $49.99 for years. Who ever was administering this property was complexly unaware of the gaming industry. Finally about 2 years ago they released it for $19.99 (GoG or Steam?).

And now its $0.59 cents????

It was released for $6 on GOG when they finally managed to untangle the legal mess. Night Dive has been really good at untangling tricky legal situations and releasing the games at reasonable prices.

6 dollars is the correct answer. Also I bought it a little over a year ago, not 2 years.

Nice!

Also wizardry 6+7+8 for about $5.
GOG has Wizardry 6-8, Ultima Underworld 1+2 and Legend of Grimrock in a bundle for $7.36 (if you already own any of these on GOG, you can just buy the remaining games and the price will be reduced).

I picked up a digital edition of Baldur's Gate off GOG for $4.59 over the weekend, replete with soundtrack, which is the main reason I jumped in. I also ended up succumbing to curiousity and nabbing Demon Stone for $4.89 since I never played it back in the 'day.

The Winter Sales are going strong...

GOG has Wizardry 6-8, Ultima Underworld 1+2 and Legend of Grimrock in a bundle for $7.36 (if you already own any of these on GOG, you can just buy the remaining games and the price will be reduced).

Hmm getting uu2 may be worth it for that price minus all the others I already have. Although gog's dosbox configurations have been far from optimal in the past. I already have uu2 in a box.

OMG OMG

Did anyone beside me preorder Raven's Cry on Steam?
If you did, send e-mail to Topware right now!
http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=281130

I did that a few days ago. And now checked e-mail, gave me the Steam Key to Topware RPG collection, yes, all of this, for free:

pic.jpg

Works only for those who preordered already. You can't preorder Raven's Cry any more.

I found that to be a nice gesture from Topware as Raven's Cry has suffered multiple delays in the last two years. Now if only CD Projekt would offer some freebies also.

I found that to be a nice gesture from Topware as Raven's Cry has suffered multiple delays in the last two years. Now if only CD Projekt would offer some freebies also.

Glad to see you back Couch and your exciting updates. I hope that you are recovering well after your operation.

Going back to your suggestion, what can CD Projekt offer us that we don't have (I am sure all of us already own Witcher 1 and 2 in one form or another)?

$10-$15 off on Cyberpunk. :evilgrin:

Cyberpunk? But… It's not supposed to be released before 2016.!
Hmmm… Should check it up, maybe they changed plans.

EDIT:
No, it's still old plan of 2015. listed there, but I don't think they'll give us two RPGs in one year.
But would be awsome if in the same year we get:
- Cyberpunk
- ME4
- FO4

A clash of titans!

Back
Top Bottom