Heroes of Might & Magic VI - Screens @ Worthplaying

I like how the camera is pulled back compared to HoMM V. Art style looks nice too. Great!

Art / graphics look indeed great. Good map building too. Truely looking forward to this game. Wondering which month it will be released....

If they've fixed the two primary issues with the previous game, I'll be interested.

The maps were WAY too small, and the engine performed like a snail stuck in glue.

I would like to like this, but I just can't support any Ubisoft product as long as their policies don't change. Sucks, but that's how it goes.

I pray the game doesn't turn out like disciples 3. That and it will not use the constant online drm.

I've got and played every Heroes game since the original Kings Bounty and from what I've seen of this one so far I'm not exactly excited about it's upcoming release.

I think KB:TL and KB:AP has raised my expectations of what a game should be and I dont want anything less. I doubt H6 will live up to my expectations.

I will buy it however as I always buy games with Might and Magic in the title, it's the law. I just hope I can finish it before a new KB appears (wishful thinking) because it wont see the light of day otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom