Suggest Some FPS Games

Bioshock series. Its a pretty intelligent FPS with lots of fun combat and different ways to play. I love mindless shooters too. Painkiller is my favorite for that category. The whole series is great. Tastes like Chicken!

I like all Painkiller games but Overdose is by far my favorite one.From similar games I also loved Shadow warrior remake(reboot).

All Half-life games. If you want to relive the original Half-life, you can do it by playing the Black Mesa version in the half life 2 engine. Portal 1 and 2 if you want something puzzle heavy but still entertaining story. I still like playing the original Halo too. Serious Sam and Left4Dead is you're craving coop action. Deus Ex, System Shock 2 and of course Mass Effect if you want RPG with your FPS. Fear, Doom 3 and Deadspace are good for some sacredness... BOO! The older Call of Duties (1 through 5) are fun of you don't mind story heavy, linear experiences, Battlefield and Counterstrike for good multi-player. The BioShock games are worth trying. The Last Of Us if you have a PS3/4 if you really want some serious story. The original Far Cry of you want to mix some stealth in your FPS.

It's dark and I'm deep into FEAR and the music will not stop creeping me out. I'm done until daylight.

Great game.

A good story in Far Cry 3!? Uhhhh?

Bioshock Infinite's story was rough in the middle but the ending was incredible!

Yea Zloth sorry, to me crazy mushroom and burning fields of pot is better than saving a chick who has superpowers but she can't do things herself. She needs to wait for some male.
Imagine that.

Then again, I never played nor ever will play Bioshock3.
Maybe what I've heard is not true. Maybe that Elizabeth figure is not "overpowered" and maybe she really can't do things by herself alone. Maybe there is an actual reason for your character to go "saving" her as she can't do it by herself. Just maybe.

Maybe cracked.com lies when says this in an article about sexism in games:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-sexist-video-game-problems-even-bigger-than-breasts/
BioShock Infinite's Elizabeth was born with the ability to tear portals in time and space, then learned to pick locks anyway, then sat patiently in prison until a penis arrived to save her.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was really enjoying Fear One, but today I think it bugged out on me. I ran into Alison Wade in interval seven, and there is an elevator that won't move or anything....so I think it's broken or something. Not sure what to do, might have to move on to another game.

Is it the elevator that she is in with you? I wasn't sure what to do a few times and backtracking brought me to the correct path, generally a now open door that I was somehow supposed to know about.

I thought maybe she was supposed to follow and join me on the elevator maybe, but she's just staying in the room where I found her on her knees with her hands clasped behind her head. So I headed back the way I came, ran into a few more guys and wacked them, found the open elevator but nothing is clickable or anything. Didn't see another door or path, but I could have missed something.

Hmm, I just did that part today and did not have any problems. I did check the computer and phone before talking to her.

I just finished Crysis 3 and thought it was outstanding, but a little short. And I agree completely with those recommending Bioshock: Infinite. In my opinion it's one of the best, if not THE best, examples of how far computer gaming has come as an entertainment medium.

Back
Top Bottom