Gothic 3 Mora Sul Reputation

Westnecker

Watcher
It seems I need 5 more reputation in order to talk with Gonzales, but I have no idea where to get them. I should have 75 reputation at this point, but I don't. I have no idea where I went wrong.
I have 3 temple keys, but I need to talk with Gonzelas in order to get the fourth temple key, which he has.

you didn't say about the quests around Mora Sul that you've already done.. you can re-capture the runaway slave (Yussuf, i think) for some rep points. or you can pop one of the Water mages for 3 rep points per person.

OK, i'm back. I've been following the walkthrough by GeorgeKl, last update 2007-05-07.
I finished AL SHEDIM quests and have teleported to MORA SUL. I have completed all the quests up to bringing Alima, (the dancer purchased from Murat) to Nasib at Gonzales residence. At this point I need to talk to Gonzlaes but can't because i only have 70 reputation and I need 75! There was a mention of Water Mages. Where might I find them?

OK, i'm back. I've been following the walkthrough by GeorgeKl, last update 2007-05-07.
I finished AL SHEDIM quests and have teleported to MORA SUL. I have completed all the quests up to bringing Alima, (the dancer purchased from Murat) to Nasib at Gonzales residence. At this point I need to talk to Gonzlaes but can't because i only have 70 reputation and I need 75! There was a mention of Water Mages. Where might I find them?
Killing Water Mages won't help you getting into MoraSul it will raise your reputation with the hashishins.

Look here,it's a great guide.
If you have completed every quest and don't have any previous saves then all you can do is run inside and kill Gonzales.

Back
Top Bottom