'oh god: you devil' (good vid card deal)

curious

liberty or license
since my mind has been churning with movie thoughts this evening that random movie sprung into my head while i was thinking of a post title for the insane deal i got today. i headed to fry's electronics on my lunchbreak today to pick up either stalker 27.99 or command and conquer 3 for 35-40. unfortunatley they were out of copies of stalker even though their comp said 1 in stock and they hadn't either recieved or bother to stalk cc3. so i was dismayed and decided to head over to the video card section to dream. i then saw the evga 7800 gs agp card. it was 179.00 with a 50.00 rebate. i couldn't say no to that even though i had promised to strugle on with my current card/system 'til i built a new one in a year more or less. i've noticed a diffrence in nightwatch as i can max everything, but that's not a real graphic intesive game so i'll have to wait and see how it fares with others. i just uninstalled spellforce 2 after finishing it as with saves it took ~20 gigs and i have 3.5 dvds of saved games. i think it rivals nwn2 for the savehog award!

so the moral of that story is if you have an old agp system check out frys!
or its parent? company outpost.com. i just checked and they have it available online!
http://shop4.outpost.com/{BdwaZBrNh...E6xlH5hBQ**.node1?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

looks like their rebate is back at fry's/ outpost.com. i always forget the fry's has a wierd sales schedule. their ad comes out on fridays in a big 4 pager in the newspaper, but there sales only run through tuesday. so i guess wednesday and thursday are 'dead' days.

Back
Top Bottom