Pricewatch!

Square-Enix = Edios now.

So people where right and maybe we will get the old Final Fantasy down the line too.

I am very happy to see Deus Ex. I haven't played it before (unfortunately) but since it is considered an absolute classic, I will definitely play this one soon.

I hope LucasArts is next

It's not that those aren't great titles, especially Deus Ex. It's just that they've already been available as digital downloads for quite awhile.

When they hype a countdown like that, I expect to see something that's not available anywhere else.

It's not that those aren't great titles, especially Deus Ex. It's just that they've already been available as digital downloads for quite awhile.

Yes, but were these other Deus Ex downloads compatible with Windows 7? At least on GOG they ensure this compatibility. Perhaps it could run under Win7 (I really don't know) but frankly I didn't feel like "gambling" and having to go through forums to find a potential solution, assuming one exists.

Yes, but were these other Deus Ex downloads compatible with Windows 7? At least on GOG they ensure this compatibility. Perhaps it could run under Win7 (I really don't know) but frankly I didn't feel like "gambling" and having to go through forums to find a potential solution, assuming one exists.

A valid concern with a game as old as Deus Ex. I'm sure the Steam version would be compatible though. I just recently finished Hitman, which I purchased from Steam and played on Win 7 64 bit.

I'd rather see people purchase it from GOG though. :)

anachronox has NOT been available as a digital download and hopefully will be!

A valid concern with a game as old as Deus Ex. I'm sure the Steam version would be compatible though. I just recently finished Hitman, which I purchased from Steam and played on Win 7 64 bit.

I did check Steam but it didn't explicitly state Win7 compatibility. Somehow I expected it to come on GOG sooner or later so I decided to wait. Plus I find a DRM free standalone executable much more atractive :).

Now is a good time to buy an XBox 360 in Germany.

Only on Monday:
Saturn, including online: 149€
Amazon will probably counter!

MM Magdeburg: only 139€.

All for the 250GB version, probably without games bundle.

through today i believe gamestop/impuse has a d&d collection which includes bg1 and 2 icewinddale 1&2, toee, and last but not least and the reason i bought it planescape torment all for 9.99. here i thought i'd never buy anything from them again...

The Saturn.de XBox 360 includes the Forza 3 & Crysis 2 bundle, plus 3 months XBL Gold.

Just bought:
- demon's souls for 17.49 euro (servers are there for at least another year they say)
- dead space 2 for 18.99 euro
- Deux EX: HR for 16.49 euro
on play.com

Bought Deus Ex on steam about 3 weeks ago, added various mods for increasing graphics resolution and running fine on 64 bit windows 7.

New humble bundle. The theme of this one is Android, as in all the games are android compatible (as well as Windows/Mac/Linux).

The games this time are: Anomaly: Warzone earth (A reversed tower defense game), Osmos (a game that is hard to explain properly), EDGE (A block puzzle-platformer) and World of Goo (a puzzle game). Two of the games (Osmos & World of Goo) have been in previous bundles.

Back
Top Bottom