11 days to Grimoire release. Yay.

and what is "Grimoire"?

Duck Dodgers is the 24th-and-a-half century, mister. That doesn't start until 2351. Amateur. ;)

The day Grimoire is released is... is... I can't even find proper words...

Fortunately it won't be released ever.

sorry. couldn't resist. :D

*runs away

I'd just like to point out that it is announced for March, not first of march. So Cleve has a little more than 11 days to set a new release date ;)

Or not... come on, let your baby fly, Cleve ;)

Or not... doing that would kill one of the longest running internet jokes ever...

I think we acctually had more fun with Grimoire before it was released than we had with many new AAA games after they were released!!!

Or not… doing that would kill one of the longest running internet jokes ever…

Why? Is Cleve himself going to die if he releases the game? He's the joke, not his game. The graphics are so old now that playing it really isn't on my wishlist anymore. I'm not a graphics whore, but a certain level is expected in this day and age. That's part of the reason I bailed on Vogel's games. They're just not good enough graphically to pay for. Most free games on Facebook have better graphics. If he comes out with a new property though, even with crappy graphics, I'll be in the line to purchase. I really enjoyed Exile 1 and Geneforge 1.

Can someone post a screen so that I could know what you're talking about?

Our database doesn't have any.

I thought Cleve is implementing DirectX 11

I thought the graphics were perfectly fine. Then again, I think the same about ADOM and Dwarf Fortress; they are clear and precise. You know what you are looking at.

I never managed to see what's happening in Dwarf Fortress in many situations. It's not clear enough for me but graphic mods helps a lot.

Didn't he say Thursday? Definitely coming out on Thursday. :D

I never managed to see what's happening in Dwarf Fortress in many situations. It's not clear enough for me but graphic mods helps a lot.

Well, I can't anymore, but that's more an issue with being blind as a bat than with Dwarf Fortress. It's got alot to do with what you're used to. And I grew up with indistinguishable blobs on the C64. ASCII symbols are highly clear and precise for me. At least when the screen isn't so blurry that they turn into indistinguishable blobs.

I still have my limits on graphics. If it has a poor color scheme (Phantasie III for MS DOS), or the graphics are so poorly made that I can't tell a sword from a staff, then I'm out. I'm too old and don't have enough time to sit there and try and figure out the graphics of a game just to play it anymore. :p

Back
Top Bottom