Grimoire Forever

crpgnut

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor
Noticed the release date is Xmas 2007. Anybody have reason to believe this is true? Corwin? Rune_74?

heheh I have no idea...I hope so...I think I will buy it if it is.

Where did you see this at?

I've still got the beta test from a couple summers ago. Honestly, other than the NPC conversations needing work and lacking a much-needed manual, it was a surprisingly good game. In fact, after exercising my nostalgia gland with Eschalon, I might be in the right frame of mind for another swing some time soon.

I hav tha same demo dte...so yeah I thought why the hell wouldn't ou lrelease this...

I hav tha same demo dte...so yeah I thought why the hell wouldn't ou lrelease this...

Could you send the demo to me (or give some link where I can download it)?
I've known of this game in a lot of places but never seen any demo.

I'd like to play it... if possible.

Thanks!

I'm not at liberty to do that unfortunately.

All the beta testers had an NDA, not signed but in force nonetheless. We really can't share without permission.

I really doubt it will be released this year. Unless I've missed something, there are no forums at his site and there's been no testing of this latest version. Cleve posts here occasionally, but has not been in contact with me despite a request for him to do so!!

Kinda weird to dothat on his site then eh?

Grimoire missing a release date? Shocking! O_O

(Since I'm still a newbie around here, I believe I need to mention that I am NOT trolling)

This is probably the only site which still follows the game, since several of us were beta testers for it a couple of years ago and Cleve lives a half hour drive from where I live!!

Go get him corwin, knock on his door for us.

But don't sign an NDA ! :D

Maybe...but I can believe it was not for from finished since I have played it...have you?

I saw some screenshots awhile back on his site and it sounded like it was almost done. I guess we'll soon find out if it will be available this Christmas or not. If it isn't I'll still wait.

Only a few more days until Christmas. Anyone taking bets on the actual release of Grimoire before Christmas? I gotta say it doesn't look good that it will actually be released.

Back
Top Bottom