Gothic 3 Processing Lumps And Gold Nuggets

hwfanatic

Watchdog
How do I mangle lumps into the raw material? For example iron lump into iron ore. Additionally, can I turn gold nuggets into gold coins? In the description it says that lots of gold coins could be made, but I do not know how.

Oh, and I think I made a mistake by putting this thread into spoiler section.

I don't know of any way at least, I think it's all a matter of being ingredients for weapon schematics.

historicaly mints were often in capital cities, kings would want to have control over all money being made, so its plausible that vengard had a mint before most of it was seiged/plundered/destroyed. and following with gothic history: in gothic 1, gold was useless, (old gold coins) because they had no way to make more and ore was the only thing of value since it could be traded to the outside who had far less ore and plenty of gold. in gothic 2 the people of khorinis had gold because of sea trade from the mainland/southern isles but as 'the ol' sea dog' jack said its not even close to what it once was an the 'esmerelda' was the only ship to bring goods in a long time. and the mainland in gothic 3 had an economy of gold which was not interupted as much as it was transferred to orc control.

Back
Top Bottom