Dishonored - New Story DLC

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The people at PS3Trophies have spotted some new trophies for an yet unannounced Dishonored DLC named The Other Side of the Coin. The 10 trophies are at the bottom of this list.
Based on available information the second and third DLC for Dishonored are supposed to be story based, which would be applicable to this DLC, but as this list is the only information available we'll have to wait and see.
More information.

I wonder. Do people have nothing better to do than shift through data. Every DLC is found before the developer even announces it.

Regardless I look forward to the story based dlc since I didn't care for the first dlc released.

Sigh dlc; actually I am nearly completing the full game and have to say it is very well done (abit not super duper long). Kind of like metro 2033 (completely different story but very good at creating an atmosphere). I think I'll wait a year or two then collect all the dlc (if they are any good) and replay. This dribbling of additional (but very short) content is kind of killing games as far as I am concern.

Back
Top Bottom