Morrowind Mournhold: When?

Rills

Sentinel
As some of you know I have recently installed Morrowind: GOTY edition plus Morrowind Overhaul 3.0 (though I now have run into a Mesh error inside certain areas; really weird).

Anyway, I started the main quest early but have almost exclusively been concentrating on both the Thieves and Mages Guilds quests and just a few Fighters Guild quests.

My question is when should I attempt Mournhold, i.e. level?

Thanks.

Like Thrasher said, you can got back and forth from Mournhold. It's just another far-away town.

As for level, I suggest 10+ personally.

Cool. Also, if certain repeated attacks are annoying you, I think a trip to Mournhold can stop their attacks... don't want to spoil it for you.

I strongly recommend the mod that delays the DLC events from starting until certain conditions are met.

Haha yeah it can be annoying trying to sleep with a brand new character with tribunal installed if you forget it's on there.

Haha yeah it can be annoying trying to sleep with a brand new character with tribunal installed if you forget it's on there.
Though it's way easier to do the first quest when you're below level 10. As the Mournhold NPCs level up with you, they have shitty equipment when they are low-level. Easy to kill if you're a fighter. But once they have
swords with paralyzation
, they become deadly enemies.

Thanks guys. And Jaz I am already encountering those swords you speak of. :(

Think I need to get to Mournhold. By the way, if you happen to sleep on the bottom bunk of the first set of bunkbeds in the Fighters Guild in Balmora 9 out of 10 times the Assassins will appear standing up in the beds where they can't move. You can hammer away and they can't do a thing.

I need to get to Mournhold fast...

Back
Top Bottom