Mass Effect 3 - "Info" @ IGN

Dhruin

SasqWatch
It's Friday afternoon and you need something to fill the X360 games page - luckily, the intern thinks the cleaner in the building across the road could bash out a credible article on Mass Effect 3, becaue they once watched their nephew play Mass Effect. At least, that's how I imagine this article came about:
What does it play like?
We haven't seen any gameplay footage of Mass Effect 3, but we have created a list of features we want. We imagine it will be extremely similar to Mass Effect 2, which means you can expect dynamic, cinematic conversations mixed with intense battles.
More information.

INFORMATIVE!

But while this is pretty funny, IGN actually publishes loads of these "articles" nowadays, just to attract AAA-hungry IGN-kids. They serve no purpose whatsoever besides increasing traffic on the website.

Some Bioware devs have said more RPG elements will be in 3, but I wonder what that really means. More inventory? More stats?

I loved ME2 as a shooter but more RPG aspects would certainly be welcome.

This reads as if this was rather a "we want Mass Effect 3 !" written as an article ...

Some Bioware devs have said more RPG elements will be in 3, but I wonder what that really means. More inventory? More stats?

I loved ME2 as a shooter but more RPG aspects would certainly be welcome.

Probably neither they will still charge you for armor and items.

Some Bioware devs have said more RPG elements will be in 3.

That's probably just to attract players who had their doubts about ME2. I really doubt that BioWare will be tinkering with the formula in ME3, especially considering that it's being released about one and a half years after the original. They'll probably be focusing a lot more about content instead of mixing up the core game elements.

If you don't like the article or find it credible, why promote it?
There's a blog dedicated to criticizing other people's news...I read RPGWatch for actual news.

Perhaps, because the article claims to have "info" on it in its title ?

Mass Effect 3 Info
All you need to know about the final chapter of BioWare's space odyssey.

Back
Top Bottom