Might & Magic Heroes VII - News Roundup

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Ubisoft released a few more update on the website for Might & Magic Heroes VII. So here is a new roundup of the latest three from the last week.

King & Romero, From Heroes I to VII

Last week we had the great pleasure to share with you our interview of Rob King & Paul Romero and it seems that many of you were delighted about their return for Might & Magic Heroes VII. To celebrate this and start the week with a good rush of nostalgia, discover a selection of their amazing work on previous Heroes games.
Faction Vote: Last week!

You have one more week to vote for the Faction that should join Ivan’s side at the Shadow Council. This mission is yours, Councillor. Common opinion seems to lean towards the Sylvans, but Fortress has not said its last words! You can still switch sides, and convince others to change their minds as well. The future of the Shadow Council rests in your hands
Screenshot of the Day

It has almost been one month since the announcement of Heroes VII at Gamescom so it is time to celebrate this milestone with a new exclusive screenshot of the game! In addition to a brand new battle map, you might be able identify someone new on the Academy line-up…(Please keep in mind that all visuals and contents are Work In Progress.)
More information.

I have to say I disagree but then again I don't like the Kings Bounty games. So my opinion is biased agaisnt them. I actually can't wait to play this game.;)

I like the visuals enough to look forward to this game.
And keep in mind that it's still WIP.

Screenshot looks crap. Didn't think anything could be worse than H6 but I shouldn't be surprised at anything when Ubisoft are in control.

Screenshot looks crap. Didn't think anything could be worse than H6 but I shouldn't be surprised at anything when Ubisoft are in control.

No, they look fantastic. And Ubisoft have no control over the game. They gave Limbic every creative room they asked for.

And they remove every crappy change they came up with in the godawful H6.

They combine Features from H3 with some of H5 and add some little things on their own. Sounds good to me.

While I like both King's Bounty and the Heroes series, I can't imagine finding the
King's bounty graphics better. One could like the style more. King's Bounty definately has a more fairy tale feel (which seems to be very present in games by Eastern Europeans), while Heroes is more high fantasy.

Apart from the graphics my main problem with the "new" M&M games (both strategy and rpgs) is that the new world doesn't intrigue me at all.Can we turn time back and stop the destruction of Enroth pretty pretty pleaaaaaaaaaase?????

@sir_Brennus: "Ubisoft have no control over the game"

Surely you can't possibly believe that.Is Uplay Limbic's idea?

Just pretty please make it possible to fiddle with something when it's not your turn in multi (kingdom overview, looking over the minimap, checking castles, armies, etc), because what killed H6 for us was the mind boggling decision to make you sit there for long long minutes doing nothing. Previous games had this feature! Now add to that the possibility to see the combats of your allies, and I'll buy, Uplay or not.

Back
Top Bottom