Dreamlands - A Book By Screeg

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
No something we normally report about, but our forum member Screeg has published his first novel! Very indirectly, it's the result of his failed attempt to get a Lovecraft CRPG off the ground, since that led to him having a collection of short stories, which led to his novel Dreamlands.

Isaac Sloan, the dissolute scion of a once wealthy family, is nearing the end of his credit when he receives an urgent summons from his estranged uncle. In Arkham, he will learn of the dying man's double life, and of long forgotten enemies newly roused.

Join Isaac Sloan as he parts the veil separating the pedestrian world of early twentieth century New England from an uncharted land of riddles and horrors. In that mysterious realm called the Dreamlands, he will become enmeshed in a struggle against the servants of an incomprehensible entity.
More information.

congrats screeg! I will probably pick this up in the summer after I finish teaching my class. right now I don't even have time to finish the last chapter of my book on the Aztecs.

Our second book author - Congratulations!

Jaz & Screeg = bookworms :)

Congrats! Wish I had the energy to do the same :)

Thanks, guys. It was a slog, wayyy more work than the short story collection, as you can imagine.

Back
Top Bottom