Dungeons Of Aledorn - 50% Funded & Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Team21 sent news today their game Dungeons Of Aledorn is now 50% Funded, and still has seven days to get funded. They also released another update today.
Realm of Dungeons of Aledorn part No.1

This is the first update about the world in which our game takes place. Let´s put the mechanics of the game aside for now and get to know the lands and their inhabitants, as well as mythos from the past and present.

About the world of DoA

The whole adventure takes place on an archipelago and this consists of nine separate islands. Every island has its specifics and distinct fauna and flora.

The biggest, and probably most important central island, bears the name of Nirma. This is where the war between humans (elves, dwarves,) and orcs (trolls, uruks, goblins) rages.

The next one is the Sanderman´s island, which was also the first island to be colonised by the humans and also where the oldest settlement of humans still lives and flourishes.

There´s also a pirate island, a volcanic island, and a mythical cursed piece of land, where people disappear mysteriously upon setting foot on it. More details follow - but be please aware that some of the mentioned myths and local gossips might slightly spoil some of the quests for you. You have been warned ;)
More information.

Last edited:
Come on people, back it up. I can not understand how they are unable to gather mere 30k for such a fantastic looking game.

I hope this one makes it. Really like the team and updates.

There is hope!

Since yesterday the game received almost $ 3,000 if my mind doesn't trick me.

If they make $3000/day till the end they'll be $6000 short. C'mon folks, time to throw the money down. Stop playing Pillars for 5 minutes and donate to a dude who has spent hours here telling us about his game. Outside of Styg and a couple others, the Aledorn dev has spent the most time here promoting his product. Go buy a copy!

Here ya go. If Dungeons of Aledorn gets funded, I will buy Fluent a copy of the game!

Already backed this as well. Seems to be several small interesting pieces that could make it very interesting. Funding does seem to be going strong right now though. I expect it will be funded, even if it's close.

I backed this long ago but I'm not holding out much hope. In the last two weeks, pledges have slowed to an absolute crawl. Disappointing.

If they make $3000/day till the end they'll be $6000 short.

The devs said they have a Plan B and even a Plan C to help funding the game. So, if the game falls this short, I still have hopes it can be made/released.

Stop playing Pillars for 5 minutes and donate to a dude who has spent hours here telling us about his game.

The same thing I said here when PoE just got released. :)

Here ya go. If Dungeons of Aledorn gets funded, I will buy Fluent a copy of the game!

Noooooooooo!!! You promise that, Fluent won't help backing the game!!! :)

Last edited:
crpgnut, I went from hating you to loving you, JUST. LIKE. THAT! :D I would love a copy of this one.

And henriquejr, I don't have a job and I don't have any money. All the recent funds I had went to a new computer. Once in a blue moon I have a few dollars and when I do I will consider throwing it at Kickstarter projects, for sure! :)

I would like to see this one get made, but it is extremely doubtful at this stage. I'm glad they have a plan B.

I still think they need something more distinctive to make a greater impression - it's adrift in a sea of generic KS swords and sorcery.

Behemoth Game!!

Come on people, back it up. I can not understand how they are unable to gather mere 30k for such a fantastic looking game.

Exactly. This is the most exciting game on the horizon, not only an interactive first-person experience, but a tactical battlefield, done only in hexes, with deformable environment, herb gathering, and cover mechanics.

How could you not love this?

I will be funding when I get my check tomorrow. I'm taking the $35 pledge, but I really want to see this game made. Since when did RPG nuts neglect the hardcore? This has so much vision it's ridiculous to ignore it, sheerly in terms of sophistication, depth, and innovation.

I am almost glad Seven Dragons Saga got cancelled so it can get funded. This is pretty much my "Dream Game," and I can wait on Seven Dragons if that's what it takes. Besides, it sounds like a large chunk of my time, a staggered release might be beneficial in this case, as I'll have time to play both, without being overwhelmed.

Also, Hexes > Squares. ;)

I raised my pledge from 9$ to 25$. I hope many others do the same. Perhaps they've put the early bird tier a bit low, on the other hand it's really weird there are only 1000 backers.

Back
Top Bottom