WoW - The Burning Crusade - Review @ GameZone

Inauro

Watcher
GameZone awards The Burning Crusade a score of 9.5 in its review of the World of Warcraft expansion pack.

If you’re reading this right now and have even a passing interest in WoW, then chances are you already have the expansion. Therefore, you must know of the lump of fried gold that Blizzard has concocted. The expansion adds a ton of new content and great features to the game for players new and old, from the new level 70 cap to the two new playable races. However, there is a lot more to this expansion, which is as complete an expansion as you’re likely to find for any game, MMO or otherwise.
More information.

These fast-food reviews are so funny.

"I love World of Warcraft! I have been so hyped about the expansion since it was announced. Now that it is out, I will tell you why it was worth the wait!"

Unfortunately they are, yes. It is one of the most annoying things of the press surrounding the games industry. Games magazines are often not critical enough and willingly take on the role of an advertiser. Well can't change it - a lot seems to have to do with the fact that hardly anyone writing reviewes for the games press is a "real" journalist.

dude, your david hasselhofff avatar keeps making me draw a blank. Im about to say something, and "The Hoff" just destroys me w/ his mojo stare.

Have you seen any of his music videos? Theyre stunning, I mean, literally.....

dude, your david hasselhofff avatar keeps making me draw a blank. Im about to say something, and "The Hoff" just destroys me w/ his mojo stare.

Have you seen any of his music videos? Theyre stunning, I mean, literally.....

What can I say? Yes, the Hoff is awsome... fascinating and disturbing at the same time - as are his videos. Take for example "Hooked on a Feeling"
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKu_QA8Bn9o). I think this is a very vivid demonstration what The Hoff can do with 20$, 2 bottles of Jim Beam, and the Windows Movie Maker.

Burning Crusade is a solid expansion, well worth it for those that still enjoy the game. However, it doesn't introduce a lot of new stuff to do - it's still the same old, but in a different wrapping, so if you're tired of the whole concept, this won't change anything.

Back
Top Bottom