RPGWatch - Five Years Anniversary: Win a Copy of Dungeons of Dredmor

I winder what I should comment on to win a copy a Dungeons of Dredmor...maybe this
;D

Hmm…

This looks like quite a deal at first, we simply "get" a copy of DoD for "free" - but what is this really all about?

Could it be that RPGwatch is really just angling for more donation money from starry-eyed RPG players thinking "wow, what a great site"? Maybe the 'Watch is getting some kind of shady kickback money from Gaslamp Games, trying to sneakily influence people who didnt win to go buy the game?

You guys arent fooling anybody, me and DArtagnan are going to expose this greedy scam for what it is!

My orc beastmaster became the Avatar of Order just last week in ADOM. It would be good to dive into another roguelike again.

Add me to the list. I've been tempted on this one but haven't pulled the trigger. I guess I dread finding out how bad I am at something like this.

I'm starting to get curious about DoD after watching some footage on YouTube. I've got a question. I know the levels are randomized each time you start a new game, right? Does the game actually have an ending though, or is it just infinite levels?

Your quest is to kill the evil lich lord Dredmor.

It's the basic kill the foozle quest, but it's so much fun getting to this foozle. :)

Back
Top Bottom