RPGWatch - Happy New Year

Dhruin

SasqWatch
It's New Year's morning down here in Australia, so I'd like to wish all of you and your loved ones a wonderful year ahead.
On behalf of the staff of RPGWatch I want to thank you all for visiting us in 2012 and hope you continue to visit during 2013 to read the latest RPG news. Thank you to everyone, from occasional lurker to battle-hardened regular to visting Codexers, for making our forums a lively place.
And finally I want to thank the staff and moderators for their hard work and dedication. Without you, there would not be a RPGWatch to visit.
Happy New Year!

More information.

Happy new year to you Dhurin, all your colleagues and families for your hard work and Rpgwatch. Wish you a successful and 'busy' new year :)

Yes, Happy New Year to everyone. May it be the best year you have ever had!!

hny to everyone

Happy New Year to RPGWatch and its watchers.

:)

Happy New Year and I hope it is going to be a great one for everybody.

Thanks guys, happy new year!

Daniel.

I had to register just for this occasion (and I feel ashamed for not doing it sooner...). The best CRPG site in the world? eh, you are looking at it! Two thumbs up for the many Kickstarter projects that are reviving the classic RPG genre... droool!

Happy new year all. Here's to another year of arguing an bitching…err I mean constructive criticism and a healthy exchange of ideas.:)

Happy new year from South Africa as well ! May 2013 be prosperous and deliver awesome RPGs... thanks for delivering the most important news for another year :)

Happy new year everyone, and thanks for the year that was.

Pibbur who wishes a happy new year to everyone

Happy new year to everyone and wish you all the best.
It's also necessary to say that the new year in my country (called Nowruz meaning New Day) is 2-3 months away but I thought it's a good occasion to appreciate your efforts (including moderators and and active users) because of running this great forum.
Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom