What I like about you, RPG

Squeek

connoisseur of tidbits
Here’s what I like about RPG and what I’d like to see more of in the next generation of computer role-playing games.

I like the idea that there’s something unique about me that I bring into the game, that no matter what role I assume, it will breathe special life into the characters I play and affect how their adventures unfold and ultimately end.

The drama, the conflict, attracts me like a moth to a flame. To my way of thinking, it’s in direct opposition to dull. I’ll take all of it, and if you can find a way to scrape up more, I’ll take that too. I’m into it.

I welcome the collaboration. When I jump into an RPG world, I intend to find out everything it has to offer and exploit it. I’m disappointed if I don’t feel that I’m contributing equally.

Well said. You every had a chance to read the dictionary? Lotsa good words to learn in there. I go through it almost every night and improve my vocabulary. I like to think I'm not the only one. Eh?

I love immersing myself in a role and making a difference. That really sinks me into FPS as well as RPG and sometimes adventures, but they are more like interactive stories usually.

Back
Top Bottom