RPGWatch - Five Years Anniversary: Win a Copy of Dungeons of Dredmor

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
In the second week of celebrating our fifth anniversary we are giving away two copies of the indie game Dungeons of Dredmor.
Like before all it takes to participate is leaving a comment on this newsbit.
More information.

Congrats to you and Wynams on winning Frayed Knights! Now who's up for some Dredmor?

For this contest it will be through Steam.

Last edited:
Actually, I already have DoD, so dont add me. Just wanted to say thanks for everything RPGwatch! There's nothing like a prize contest to draw out the lurkers :p

Might as well give it a shot, although I'll be seen as a leeching lurker anyways... =P

Congrats guys!

In the second week of celebrating our fifth anniversary we are giving away two copies of the indie game Dungeons of Dredmor.
Like before all it takes to participate is leaving a comment on this newsbit.

Id love a copy, I played it over my mates house and I loved it, even if I don't get a copy from this, i'll get it regardless :)

And Happy Birthday!

Last edited:
so if i post a reply to any thread even this one i ll have a chance of winning right?

woo love this giveaway it would be nice to win somthing sometimes anyway

Might as well give it a shot, although I'll be seen as a leeching lurker anyways… =P

Congrats guys!

We all were lurkers at one point or another. Bet I got you beat with lurking at RPGDot for about 5 years before I said a word when I came here. :p….well technically I've never said a word ever at RPGWatch, but I've typed a few.

No worries. Good luck in the contest.

@Haewatis You post your reply in this thread to be counted as an entry. Not any thread. It would be godawful trying to figure out who posted what and when if we did them all.

Back
Top Bottom