Political and politically incorrect humor

Bold printing by me :

He also plans to buy out the Muppets name and re-package them for a group of low-life Reno troublemakers because he believes that we live in a "hard, cynical world" and it deserves a "hard, cynical act." And 'The Muppets' has the gall to imply that these are less than admirable character traits.

Priceless ! :lol:

cartoons_02.jpg

cartoons_04.jpg

120411.jpg

120111.jpg

112811.jpg

That last one is just for my buddy thrasher, who rails on about republican obstruction, but cheered loudly for Indiana dems "taking a stand" by hiding in Illinois to avoid passing a budget last year. Looks like there may be another "stand" coming down, champ.

I really don't like getting involved in discussions about politics because it makes me frightened and my extremities go numb. That being said, I think Newt Gingrich is 'the man.' Note to conservative 'insiders': He's our guy: get used to it.

Last edited:
George Lucas didn't like him, so he made the character of Nute Gunray out of him - and another well-known politician.

I get about the same look on my face when I think of My Man Mitch and what should have been.
122211.jpg

122011.jpg

And one of the best ones I've seen in a long time:
cartoons_05.jpg

cartoons_08.jpg

Time finishes the year strong:
cartoons_01.jpg

cartoons_02.jpg

cartoons_04.jpg

cartoons_06.jpg

cartoons_07.jpg

I don't understand number three. Care to explain ?

John Boehner is the republican speaker of the house. The lefties like to accuse him of being a puppet for the tea party. Much like #2, the joke doesn't have much basis in reality, but that doesn't mean they can't be funny.

Ah, I see.
Thanks.

Undead zombie. Intent on destroying the nation and desperately seeking some brains. ;)

I'd rather guess he's seeking brains for ideas to get the economy working again ... ;)

@jdr13:

Wikipedia:
political correctness (adjectivally, politically correct; both forms commonly abbreviated to pc) is a term which denotes language, ideas, policies, and behavior seen as seeking to minimize social and institutional offense in occupational, gender, racial, cultural, sexual orientation, certain other religions, beliefs or ideologies, disability, and age-related contexts, and, as purported by the term, doing so to an excessive extent. In current usage, the term is primarily pejorative, while the term politically incorrect has been used as an implicitly positive self-description

Back
Top Bottom