DA:O Sloth Demon (Spoilers)

Dragon Age: Origins
...However, it was the first time i really tried to control my fighter by using his moves. That was fun the first two ilands.

That was a blast, to just listen to him talk and do his special moves. Too bad you don't get to ride solo more often in this game to mix things up. You can't appreciate how cool the animations and sounds are with all the chaos of a full party.

Without that I don't see how you stand a chance.

My mage doesn´t have cone of cold.
However,
alternating between golem and spirit forms (with occasional fire warrior form thrown here and there) made Fade battles rather easy, not to mention fun.

The Fade section was quickly becoming the most tedious and boring part of the game for me UNTIL I unlocked some of the form transformations. Then it became more interesting.

It took me about 6 tries to defeat the Sloth demon. The best form to use is the spirit mage because he can cast regeneration and Winter's Grasp. Also, it helps to have Wynne in your party for healing backup.

P.S. -
I still think that section was a bit too long. I also dislike Bioware/Obsidian's penchant for "spirit world"/ethereal related quests. I like dealing with concrete things, not abstract concepts.

The Fade section was quickly becoming the most tedious and boring part of the game for me UNTIL I unlocked some of the form transformations. Then it became more interesting.

It took me about 6 tries to defeat the Sloth demon. The best form to use is the spirit mage because he can cast regeneration and Winter's Grasp. Also, it helps to have Wynne in your party for healing backup.

P.S. -
I still think that section was a bit too long. I also dislike Bioware/Obsidian's penchant for "spirit world"/ethereal related quests. I like dealing with concrete things, not abstract concepts.

I do like it. Areas where the usual rules don't apply.

Back
Top Bottom