Drakensang The tome of Anvin

Krokie

Watcher
When I crawled out of the dungeon under the temple I talked to Anvin again and he gave me a quest to look for a tome.

I've been hovering my mouse over ALL the bookcases and shelves, even on the ground but I can't find that thing. The quest description doesn't help that much either. Can anyone enlighten me on that one?

Another thing; I clicked on every single npc, trainer, merchant (I think) but I can't find the trainer who trains the "lunge" skill in Ferdrok. I've found the trainers for warrior, hunter and mage but that particular trainer can't be found.
Is he in Ferdrok or will I meet him in another village?

Thanks

It is in an area under the temple, it seemed to pop up after the quest came, as I was sure I'd explored that area already. It is rather obvious (i.e. not hidden in a bookcase).

Another thing; I clicked on every single npc, trainer, merchant (I think) but I can't find the trainer who trains the "lunge" skill in Ferdrok. I've found the trainers for warrior, hunter and mage but that particular trainer can't be found.
Is he in Ferdrok or will I meet him in another village?

Thanks
Try the thieves guild yet?

Nope, not yet.

I've read about that in these forums tho, will try to find that dude

Tnx

If you choose the praiot way in the blood mountain, their trainer can teach you this skill.

Back
Top Bottom