The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Made just for you. If you click it you can jump to party member. Bad thing it only works in public areas, but still....would be worth the price to not need a map to a quest portal. lol

I'll have to rush in and get enough for every toon then!! :)

;) Well the rest of us would be glad, but you didn't hear that from me....:)

So, one problem with corwin having them.... The bracelet brings party members to the user. So, like we're waiting at quest entrance, do we really want corwin to click his bracelet? lol

If you guys by chance ever do a group run of Stealer of Souls in Reavers Refuge please let me know. I've yet to find a group to run that. I also finally have enough favor to roll a 32 point character(Champion?). May start another new one and play around with it.

Do you need to run it at-level, or do you just want to run it? Since we're not running our usual Friday toons this week, there is the potential to run Stealer as part of our regular session. I'm pretty sure all of us have toons that are flagged, but I'm sure several of those toons are epic levels at this point. You'd lose all the XP (however much that might be) and not get bravery (although it wouldn't break a streak), but if you're running for loot you'd be fine.

I've never actually run it, so I wouldn't mind giving it a swing. I don't think Bot's flagged, so I'd have to bring Phuury.

I know I have at least one toon flagged and likely several though I have never run it either. However, I have NO idea which ones that would be; I'd have to check them all. I actually don't mind RR; it has variety.

Corwinnd almost assuredly is flagged. IIRC, both Mirys and Mureall ran those quests with the group, so I'm good.

As always, let us know the name of your new characters, so one of us can add them. Unless Corwin remembered to promote you to officer, in which case you can add them yourself through the mail.

I'm downloading and installing Wizardry Online right now. It's F2P, but to what extent I don't know. I'll let the group know later tonight, assuming I can get it to work.

Well it is a promising start with Wizardry Online. First few times, the client crashed. Quite often when rebooting it, it wouldn't even connect to the log in server, meaning I had to make several attempts just to get to a point where I could log in and crash it. Finally got it to run the client, and it's stuck on 'Connect'.

Real promising here. /sarcasm. I'm giving it a few minutes to see if I can get it, but after that, I'm uninstalling and recommending we avoid it.

Sad to hear that. I had hoped better.

I remember that some of us actually did Stealer of Souls. The bad thing about SoS is that you then need to reflag to do it. Doesn't that mean we have to run through the flagging quests first? I think I ran with my now level 25 paladin.

My level 18 cleric has not run in Reaver's refuge yet, but could do so with some help.

I checked last night and Phuury is flagged while Bot is not. It appears Bot just did the outdoor stuff for XP or to help someone else with XP, so he'd have to start from scratch. If we wanted/needed to re-flag and the party needed a healer, I'd like to knock that out soon- Bot's sitting at 39 Shrouds after last night and I will probably TR him shortly after getting the cleansing stone since I don't particularly care about ED's.

Sad to hear that. I had hoped better.

I had as well. I have fond memories of playing Wizardry, particularly 6, 7, and 8.

Do we all have someone in the 18-19 range? We can make an at-level run if Peter wants to flag his Cleric and still get xp. Maybe even work on it tonight some, if we can get everyone in.

I can use my level 18 cleric (can level to 19 immediately) and run through the flagging quests tomorrow with you. Corwin could use Reywind and maybe get some XP from it as well. If we have a level 20 in the group we won't get BB, but also not break BB streak. That means we can just do the quests on normal/hard to get flagged.

My level 25 paladin will TR as soon as some others TR so we have have groups doing the low level stuff. Is it maybe possible to set some time when people want to TR another high level?

I would like to get my cleric up to 20 before I TR so I have 1 toon who can run Eveningstar stuff. I still need about 3 ranks of level 19 until I get to 20.

The question of logging in tonight and trying to get flagged if needed sounds like a plan I can do.

As to TRing I have not given it much thought. I really want to get both Tao and Testy up more with some added tricks to carry over first. Guess I better get my self ingame more and run them.

I'm in no hurry to TR myself, on anyone. I'd like to get Fireflash to 20 first, or at least to Shroud-running levels. Then I'd like to figure out what I'm going to do with Rachail, whose been sitting fallow since hitting 20 as a Fighter practically.

So do we gather at the usual time then?

I must wholeheartedly admit that one of the great positive things of playing SWTOR on a German-language server is that I don't need to worry about time zones anymore.

What is your time frame for a Friday run? I am level 19, flagged. Don't care about XP, want dragontouched armour and favor from quest. I would truthfully hate to rerun Enter the Kobold, unless someone has high evasion and can run straight for the boss and take him out...quick. Otherwise it will be a long battle. Might be fun to see the guild have a good time on that one though.

Back
Top Bottom