Path of Exile - Update 1.2.2 Information

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Grinding Gear Games next update on the Path of Exile forums has information on the upcoming content of the next patch. Here are the details.

We're in the final stretches of development on the 1.2.2 Content Update. In addition to Roaming Pets and some new microtransaction effects discussed previously, the patch contains various other quality of life improvements. Click through for more information!

• We've added some new bench-crafting mods.
  • Masters can sell decorations to you while they're in towns.
  • Levels of daily missions from masters have been adjusted to better line up with player levels at those stages of the game.
  • The Cast on Melee Kill Support Gem has been reworked so that it always triggers and increases the damage of the triggered spells.
The full patch notes will be available next week.
More information.

I've been greatly enjoying my new Ranger self-found build. I'm already level 75, and leveling and gearing was much quicker than my first character I played. I guess I'm way more efficient and knowledgeable this time around.

PoE is hands-down the best item and loot game. The genius of the whole item system from both the itemization and how the drops work...it is just so beyond any other game.

I do wish they'd fix all the bugs/performance issues/annoyances and so on. At least Blizzard has added a lot of quality of life improvements to D3. Ah PoE, both brilliant and annoying!

Back
Top Bottom