Underworld sequel

Sorry if I missed something along the way, but I did end up purchasing the gold version some time ago.

I now note of the site, most of the news/posts seem to be about something called the "definitive" edition rather than sovreign(sequel?).

So, my questions are:
1. what happened to the sequel
2. am I surmising correctly that the "definitive" edition is a new product? i.e. new purchase since it appears that you spent a great deal of time on it?

Sorry if I missed something along the way, but I did end up purchasing the gold version some time ago.

I now note of the site, most of the news/posts seem to be about something called the "definitive" edition rather than sovreign(sequel?).

So, my questions are:
1. what happened to the sequel
2. am I surmising correctly that the "definitive" edition is a new product? i.e. new purchase since it appears that you spent a great deal of time on it?

Hi cutterjohn,

Sorry I didn't catch your comment sooner.

I rebuilt Underworld with the engine I built for the sequel, but the sequel is still making progress. I'll focus on it once the DE for Underworld is out.

Upgrading to DE is free for past Underworld players.

It's alive! :)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/408400

If you got a previous version of Underworld on the site check your emails. Steam key and direct download included!

If you got it from Gamersgate my apologies for the delay. It'll be done!

Charles,

The game looks phenomenal! Right up my alley. I will check it out soon.

Good luck and congrats on the release!!! :)

Thanks Fluent, looking forward to your video ;)

Sovereign is still gestating, but I have another pet project that's up on Greenlight. It's a strategy game. A smallish, 5 unit/4 resources board-gamey title kind of like Empire, Lords of Conquest...

I know it's a bit off-topic, but it could still be of interest to some. Do stop by to upvote if it is. I'm stuck at 200 votes :p

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=899064895

Back
Top Bottom