Gothic Gothic 1 questions

Chef

Traveler
Hello, I'm new here. Joined because I saw many people here plays Gothic. :)

I have few questions but info before everything.

Gothic 1, chapter 4 or 5 (old camp is closed), Magician of Water, now waiting Xardas to find magic formula for Uriziel.

Questions:
1. Can I kill everybody in old camp (I've passed as meatbug)? I mean, will I need someone for future quests?

2. Who has key for door next to Skip(I'm not sure is that correct name). He is selling weapons in old camp. There is and smith too.

Welcome to RPGWatch! :)
A long time ago at RPGDot we even had a Gothic fansite.

I've played Gothic ages ago, so take my answers with a grain of salt:
1. I think you don't need anybody from the Old Camp for the rest of the game, but it is possible a couple of people are still invulnerable. AFAIR you'll get a teleport rune to the fire mage house later. Maybe you want to wait until then.

2. There is no key for this door. You can find quite a few unfinished details if you run through the world with open eyes. The devs were short of time.

Welcome to RPGWatch! :)
A long time ago at RPGDot we even had a Gothic fansite.

I've played Gothic ages ago, so take my answers with a grain of salt:
1. I think you don't need anybody from the Old Camp for the rest of the game, but it is possible a couple of people are still invulnerable. AFAIR you'll get a teleport rune to the fire mage house later. Maybe you want to wait until then.

2. There is no key for this door. You can find quite a few unfinished details if you run through the world with open eyes. The devs were short of time.

Thanks. I will wait for teleport rune.

I've found some bugs, but it's still great game. :)

Welcome to The Watch Chef….cool avatar pic. :)
Thanks.

I uploaded some pitcures:
Gothic I - http://i27.tinypic.com/ioqis5.jpg
Gothic II - http://i27.tinypic.com/34s5o2p.jpg
Gothic III - http://i25.tinypic.com/1y1wfa.jpg

Well, thinking about it again ... there is not much left to do when you have Uriziel. So raid the Old Camp before you go back into the sleeper temple.

The preferred method is to get the teleport rune, kick ass when you teleport in.........then use army of darkness 3-4 times....sit back and watch. It is hilarious :p

Hi.

I just wanted to say that I finished the game, and will star gothic 2 tommorow.
I have already played Gothic 2, but not for too long. Stoped at 2nd chapter.

It's kinda funny, I was a legend in G1, but now I have to prove myself to Lee if I want to be mercenary. :)

It would be great if G2 could read some files from G1 and change beginning of G2. :p
But however, I can't wait to start playing Gothic 2.

I have two more questions.

Is Dexter, the bandit, same Dexter form Gothic 1?

I saw here that I will see Saturas in G2, I can't wait so I have to ask. Will he respect me or hate me because of incident with uriziel and ore? Or he will tell me "Who are you, You've no business in there!?" :D

Is Dexter, the bandit, same Dexter form Gothic 1?

I saw here that I will see Saturas in G2, I can't wait so I have to ask. Will he respect me or hate me because of incident with uriziel and ore? Or he will tell me "Who are you, You've no business in there!?" :D

1. yes

2. He seems to be the forgiving type.

Back
Top Bottom