After Reset - Human Race - Pastagers

aries100

SasqWatch
Mr. Nixon from Black Cloud Studios have updated the Kickstarter page for this game.
This time he's telling us about what human races will be in this game. The first human
race he presents is the: Pastagers.

Pastagers or Iron Worms (sometimes called 'Junkees' by people of the New Confederacy, contemptuously, or 'Underneath Demons' by the tribes of the Indian Alliance) are citizens of the United Governments that have been seen on the surface by descendants of survivors over the 100+ years after the Reset. During the Reset several millions from a population of over 17 billion were able to find refuge in specially equipped underground bases and over hundreds of years to expand them into fully fledged underground cities. By the 132 A.R. the citizens of United Governments could be rarely met on the surface. The majority of them inhabit under the Earth within highly advanced underground megapolises. Despite their small numbers they still keep the technologies of the Past Age and its way of living.
More information.

Nice to see this game doing well on KS. I am wondering though. I understand that the game will be broken up into multiple acts. With the first one about to double their funding goal, will they release the first couple of acts? Or will they still just release the first act?

Nice to see this game doing well on KS. I am wondering though. I understand that the game will be broken up into multiple acts. With the first one about to double their funding goal, will they release the first couple of acts? Or will they still just release the first act?

I believe a stretch goal was to include the first act, but I'm not sure.

Thank you, mate. Yes, we head to next acts by stretch-goals.

Back
Top Bottom