GOG - Season Sale, 474 games 50% Off

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
I also want to get Dragon Pass, but I think it might get cheaper. It looks like they're cycling through a lot of products with a daily deal of 75% off (currently - Bullfrog's games). I'm betting KoDP will get a day at 75% off, and, if it doesn't, I"ll just buy with 50% off later.

I also want to get Dragon Pass, but I think it might get cheaper. It looks like they're cycling through a lot of products with a daily deal of 75% off (currently - Bullfrog's games). I'm betting KoDP will get a day at 75% off, and, if it doesn't, I"ll just buy with 50% off later.

That's 75% off a bundle of games by that developer, not the individual games.

Duke Nukem Atomic Ed. is free for the next 2 days! Just add it to your shopping cart.

The complete GoG list is worth browsing. Dozens of attractive offers. Many classic RPGs for 2.99$ (Darklands, Betrayal at Krondor, Return to Krondor, ...), franchise bundles (several Ultima packs, all the old Sierra series, Battle Isle Complete incl. Incubation, ... ).
Especially adventure fans will find a lot of bargains.

Ugh… every time I turn around, GoG is making me want to spend money. I haven't even finished with the last few games I picked up from them!

I haven't even finished downloading all the games I bought from them. Seriously.

Sadly I could not find anything that I don't have or have already played that I want. Having said that I may be tempted to pick up King of Dragon Pass which I've never played and looks interesting.

Not sure if this was always the case but Ultima 4 is free as was the Worlds of Ultima 1&2.

Yep, sorry, I was totally wrong. I'm about to give up and buy KoDP.

The Witcher is 70% off bought individually.

An excellent deal - if anybody here does NOT have it, go get it. Except for the totally horrible end of chapter 1 fight, this game is an absolute gem. For 2.49 it's almost criminally cheap.

An excellent deal - if anybody here does NOT have it, go get it. Except for the totally horrible end of chapter 1 fight, this game is an absolute gem. For 2.49 it's almost criminally cheap.

I bought it just for the extras.

I said I was done buying games until I finished my current backlog.

I lied. I finally picked up NWN there. I have the discs, but one has a pretty bad scratch on it. Couldn't resist $4.99!

Back
Top Bottom