KoA: Reckoning - Curt Schilling Interview @ Forbes

Dhruin

SasqWatch
This interview with 38 Studios founder Curt Schilling focuses on the business and background aspects but might be of passing interest to Reckoning followers:
38 Studios doesn’t look like any other first-time game developer. Schilling’s gone in big, investing at least $35 million of his own cash and raising $75 million in loans; hiring superstar comic book artist Todd McFarlane and bestselling fantasy author R.A. Salvatore to craft the game’s fictional world; and acquiring another studio, Big Huge Games, for their hit-making designers and game technology. The studio’s first release, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, is scheduled to be published in February by Electronic Arts.
In short: Curt Schilling is looking to win a championship in his rookie season.
More information.

Well someone should post something on this.
Reading this interview with Curt makes me want to play this game even more. Knowing that he was a fan of RPG's and used alot of his own money to get this company up and going.
I have stated in other posting I am not a hugh fan of the graphics and well i have heard others take about the combat. If the story line is great, and there are tons of side quest and great lore this could be a hugh success.

I hope it works out well for them - thats a big personal investment. I know I am getting it - after seeing some of the interviews, demo-clips, and everything I read makes me very intersested.

Back
Top Bottom