Will to Survive - A Real-Time Survival RPG with Aliens!

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
A new kickstarter just went live called Will to Survive. It's described as a fully real-time survival RPG set in a persistent and perpetual world full of alien invaders.

61f341a372fbdf34cc20b6ca9a49381e_large.png

Will to Survive is a true real-time survival game with base building elements and a few twists.

You control Will, a resourceful survivor living in a world inhabited by deadly alien invaders. The objective of the game is to keep Will alive for as long as you possibly can.

Will to Survive's persistent and perpetual world means even while you are away from the game events are simulated, so make sure you have enough supplies to last and that your safe-house is suitably fortified or you may well return to find your Will has been destroyed.

Death means death in Will to Survive. Permadeath means that if Will dies, you start from scratch at the beginning along with any of the unlock-able perks that you may have collected.

I'm aiming to release Will to Survive on as many platforms as possible including desktop, mobile and tablet devices. To help you keep your Will alive it will also feature the ability to synchronise your save between devices. That way you can check up on your Will, any-time, anywhere.

How long can your Will survive?
The project already has an update also.

A brief first update mainly just to give a big thanks to everyone who has pledged so far and expressed interest in the campaign! You are all fantastic. I've created a set of backer avatar images should you wish to show your support.

I'd also like to point you to a Q&A article that I recently answered for the Indie Spotlight section of Jump To Gamer.

Exposure really is the key, if you could help in any way by sharing, tweeting and generally just mentioning the project anywhere you can that would help greatly.
More information.

Will to Survive - A Real-Time Survival RPG with Aliens!
The anti-immigration lobby is just getting desperate now ;)

Back
Top Bottom