Tales of Illyria for Android Released

littlekillerz

Traveler
Tales of Illyria is now available on Google Play & Amazon App Store.

Tales of Illyria is a party based RPG hybrid mixing Oregon Trail and Choose Your Own Adventure game mechanics. Each party member has a distinct personality, reacting differently to being sick, running out of supplies or decisions that go against their alignment. Combat is tactical but extremely fast both in real time, and turn based - Issue orders to your party or let the AI do the work.

Like having a dungeon master in your pocket!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/RUa4xe_gR-M

TOI-Screenshot-5.png

Read the reviews…

Fantastic! Absolutely stunning, just completed my first play through and about to start my second. The depth of the story line is very impressive and I loved the codex to read through while downloading. The game play is immersive and entertaining.

Amazing! This is without a doubt, THE most amazing game you can get for your android device thus far. The beautiful hand drawn style is perfect for that pen and paper feel, without it actually being it. I enjoy how the battle is automated if I don't feel like doing that myself.

GAME OF THE YEAR!!! I wouldn't have believed it about 2 weeks ago but the minute I bought this game and immersed myself into the storyline and fantasy, I just knew this was going to be a special game.

Loving A really very loving and clean sophisticated RPG … the game is worth every penny!

One of the best! Seriously, this is a hidden gem on the Google play store. Great story, random events, character development, a good/evil system, combat all mixed into Oregon Trail style Gameplay. It works wonderfully. Almost everyday I have a new patch to download providing bug fixes and content additions. Replay value is through the roof! These guys hit a home run with this game. Keep up the great work devs and thank you SO much for staying away from IAPs. They are terrible!

Best rpg on Android I have been looking for something like this at least for one year.

A "real" game. The hours of love, passion and dedication that made this game make all the half-baked freemium crap flooding the marketplace absolutely pale in comparison. The first mobile game I actually play at home, opposed to just on the bus or outside.

If you liked Oregon trail as a kid you'll love this rpg Brings back memories of Oregon trail as a kid plus makes it interesting that its not… Sucks me in just being able to say… Eh why take the short cut I'm gonna walk all over this map!

I'm very impressed with what I've seen in game and as well as the level commitment the developers have shown in communicating with their customers. I've been gaming for 20 or so years and this game brings a very new concept to the table. A solid mix of the Remade Kings Bounty and Oregon Trail as well as an extremely open world feel. Hands down this is one of the most original hand held games I've ever played.

I own this game...bought it a few weeks back. So far, it's been worth what I paid for it. I've found it to be an engaging RPG experience, mirroring pen-and-paper gaming better than some CRPGs with bigger budgets.

Bug-fixes and updates are frequent and the developers responsive. You could do much worse for much more money.

Cool - actually just re-bought a Kindle Fire HD (sold mine, but the recent super-deal they had plus some credit made it too cheap to pass up) ... so I grabbed it there. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom