Gothic 3 Druids missing bodies

seavoyager

Traveler
I installed the Demo and it played flawlessly. Three days ago I received the NA version, installed it and have been playing with very few problems.

I came across Porgan, the Druid, on the way to Montera. He had a head but no body. When I click on him I get a guru crash. So, needless to say, I could not do the two quests associated with him.

I just met Torn, another Druid, NW of Trelis. He also has a head, no body and crashes when I click on him.

I have not seen any other threads on any forums concerning this. Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas?

Thank you so much...

That is exactly what has happened to me, including Thorus with no head. I used the Demo saved games when I installed the Full game.

I will start over with a new game. No problem, using the performance and graphic fixes that HiddenX posted, my game play is almost perfect. Just a little fps drop in certain areas.

Thank you HiddenX for all of the wonderful info on tweaks, and thank you to every one else on this forum for all of the great info on game play, gliches and walkthroughs.

Back
Top Bottom