Pricewatch!

nuuvem was my favorite site, now at the bottom of the pit alongside gmg

What I'm interested in seeing is whether anyone who bought all these games ever starts talking about the rpg ones here. For all the sales, there are almost no new threads; like the ones I always start when I'm playing a new game. See Balrum, Bastard Bonds, etc. Maybe we should rename the site RPGTalk so people get the idea?

Eh?
But apparently Dak Souls is RPG. Not that I'll ever buy it… So can't be 100% sure.
Balrum can't be bought on nuuvem.

What I'm interested in seeing is whether anyone who bought all these games ever starts talking about the rpg ones here. For all the sales, there are almost no new threads; like the ones I always start when I'm playing a new game. See Balrum, Bastard Bonds, etc. Maybe we should rename the site RPGTalk so people get the idea?

Are you asking why don't people talk about the game they buy on sale or are these even RPG games?

I think most of these sales are for RPGs and we don't always talk about the games we buy/play :) I usually post on "now play" thread only if I find the game to be different or sort of unusual in someway.

Thanks for the link, but yeah…that's way too much trouble just to save a few bucks. :)

The easy way is to ask your neighborhood Brazilian friend nicely and pay him via PayPal. ;)

New Fantasy Heroes bundle @BundleStars. Only 2 days left.

First Templar
Forest of Doom
Fortix 2
Inquisitor Deluxe Ed.
Lichdom Battlemage
Northmark Hour of the Wolf
Pixel Heroes Byte & Magic
Shadowgate 2014

Everything for 2€. After checking the games on Steam it seems it's a rather good bundle full of very diverse titles without obvious rubbish. I found out two of the games are on our curator list.
The marked "first person caster" might be worth a try for 3 bucks less than on Steam.

Good shout and still up today

Celestian Tales: Old North is now on sale at GOG.
The price is 4.33$ which is even lover than on this Summer sale on Steam&GOG.
If I recall it correctly.

Playing the Howl of Ravager prequel DLC right now (which is $3). Pretty good, albeit linear. If you like the idea of a JRPG that doesn't require much, if any grinding, and has a more mature story then I'd recommend Celestian Tales.

I grabbed it today. It was on my wishlist.
It is a sweet deal, but did not get the DLC. Will get it if I really like the game.

New Fantasy Heroes bundle @BundleStars. Only 2 days left.

First Templar
Forest of Doom
Fortix 2
Inquisitor Deluxe Ed.
Lichdom Battlemage
Northmark Hour of the Wolf
Pixel Heroes Byte & Magic
Shadowgate 2014

I got the bundle and I have to say that is a great site. They still have Steam sale like prices listed for some games.

50% discount + 20% discount (JULY20 code) on Bethesda titles at greenmangaming.com: Fallout 4 at $23.99

Back
Top Bottom