Wasteland 2 - Beta Preview Roundup

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
I managed to roundup three more previews based on the beta of Wasteland 2.

Game Grin

Overall I enjoyed my time with Wasteland. Hopefully there will be time to flesh out the character of the game world and polish the controls. If you go into Wasteland 2 expecting a throwback to the early Fallout games then you won’t be disappointed. Old school.
6aming

As far as Early Access games are concerned, Wasteland 2 has surpassed my expectations. There are few noticeable bugs; at least none that I came across, and the story is being fleshed out enough to keep me interested for quite some time. Keeping my interest nowadays is quite hard for most games, I am constantly moving to newer release titles.
World 1-1

If you want a taste of what the apocalypse has to offer right now and don’t mind getting your virtual nose bloodied a few times in getting the swing of life in the beta testing of an irradiated future, Wasteland 2′s welcome mat is already rolled out. Just watch your step through the front door. They haven’t finished the house just yet, but the invitation is there to pick up a hammer and help out.
More information.

Back
Top Bottom