Exp:Conq Expeditions: Conquistador - Preview @ Gamers.de

Expeditions: Conquistador

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
For those who manage the German langauge the guys from Gamers.de mentioned they have a preview of Expeditions:Conquistador.
Here is the translated summary... I think...
"Expeditions: Conquistador" certainly will not please everyone. There will be a lot of reading with no speech, the fighting will take time to complete and travel and quests require planning and forethought. In keeping with the setting I would therefore like to compare the game with an adventure. Some will discover an invaluable wealth of ideas and gameplay consequences, others will go home empty-handed. I belong to the former group and can hardly wait till the financing of the game is completed successfully.

Currently "Expeditions: Conquistador" is a Kickstarter project. It will therefore be up to us to help the small team from Copenhagen in the realization of their dreams!
More information.

This game looks similar to King's bounty, but there are some things that look like they could be implementing better. I like the setup of skills with RPG-like dialogues and I think that having a more personal relationship to the characters might be very good. Instead of them just being numbers to be recruited.

I like the way it looks. I'm afraid they might not reach their goal though. This looks like a game with a lot of potential.

Go them !

Their chances are looking a lot better to me today: only $22K to go. Go Team Copenhagen!

This game looks great, I'm hopeful it will hit it's goal. :)

It's also gone up Greenlight, should anyone fancying liking it there.

Daniel.

Back
Top Bottom