Piranha Bytes - Working on New Project

But from the list that was posted I experienced none of them. And they would have been easily noticed, right? The combat was wonky but not buggy in my experience. If the issues were innumerable I would have experienced at least one of them in the demo.

But from the list that was posted I experienced none of them. And they would have been easily noticed, right? The combat was wonky but not buggy in my experience. If the issues were innumerable I would have experienced at least one of them in the demo.

Dude, YouTube, search term "gothic 3 bugs" ... you'll find stuff like this one from one of Germany's biggest print mags (Gamestar) here or a pretty funny English language video here .
I mean the simple fact alone that a gaming mag made a video just dedicated to bugs should tell us that there was something rotten in the state of Myrtana ;) .

Just wondering why I experienced none of them if the bugs were so innumerable. I'll bet they polished the demo. That would be a dirty trick.
I finished the game without the community patch after the game was abandoned by Piranha Bytes, and had no problems myself. So I agree with you.

It's like all Bethesda games some gamers have problems, and others don't.:)

It's because it's really all just a conspiracy.. or perhaps mass hallucination. ;)
A little bit of both probably.
SmokingAJoint.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom