What games are you playing now?

My Fallout New Vegas currently show "97 hours" in Steam.

Well, I heard that most male players tend to fall for Tali while Garrus dominates the female fan clubs, and I really wonder how they (Bioware) do that? Create such irresistable NPCs, I mean.

What about a poll here ?

Who choses whom ?

And perhaps even - why ?

I'm just curious.

Friends pop by almost every night now to play Magicka. Feels like when I had an Amiga as a young teenager and friends wanted to play Golden Axe… It's so damn fun on multiple players, perhaps the best couch co-op game out there. We search for ultimate combos and hunt for achievements while slowly dragging ourselves through the story.
When reading this (golden Axe, co-op, amiga) it felt similar to a direct injection with nostalgia (if that sentence makes any sense) :) But the game we played (decadently) most back in the day was SWOS, with simple digital joysticks and one button we were masters at it :p

On topic: playing new vegas now too, on the ps3 (found little bugs so far, except on the air-force base and with the gun runner guy disappearing). Don't know how many hours, but definitely less than 96. It was hard to get into at first, I felt a bit lost with what to do, but then I got addicted by the time I got to Primm. Trying to play a unusual lucky character who likes to blow things up (anyone knows if there are more than 2 explosives recipes ?), just read the latest Wheel of Time book :)

Trying to play a unusual lucky character who likes to blow things up (anyone knows if there are more than 2 explosives recipes ?),

Thanks for the idea. Hm, receipes for bombs and explosives ?

I think I'll include that into my story ... :lol:

Dungeons of DredMor … $4.49 on Steam for launch, great fun little rogue-like.

Me too. Too early to tell wether i like it - the Gfx are not really my thing.
Though my main game project is still the Witcher 2, and my current laptop project is Avadon. I also got Armored Princess on the recent steam sale, so i want at least spend a little time with that one as well.

Me too. Too early to tell wether i like it - the Gfx are not really my thing.
Though my main game project is still the Witcher 2, and my current laptop project is Avadon. I also got Armored Princess on the recent steam sale, so i want at least spend a little time with that one as well.

The art reminds me of an iPad game, and the gameplay is fun and casual yet brutal! For $5 I am happy.

Same here - just go ahead :).

My problem is that I don't own the game - which means that I can't say which possibilities are there.

Currently playing

Guild Wars
Vindictus
HON

Waiting on

Dragons Nest
Scarlet Legacy

My problem is that I don't own the game - which means that I can't say which possibilities are there.
I made a poll about ME2 romances over at General RPG. I wanted to cover both games, but … 10 poll options are just not enough to do that.

EDIT

Played on in DA:O. Well, I actually liked the Raw Fade stuff. I know that many people didn't like that but it made me all nostalgic ... all the shapeshifting brought back memories of ShadowCaster, an old favorite of mine. There was a Golem form in both games ... and the floating Arcane Horror with his crushing cage spell felt a little bit like the SC Opsis :).

Last edited:
Thanks, Jaz ! :)

Still chugging along in Divine Divinity. The game is a lot bigger than I thought, but I'm also not putting a lot of hours into gaming lately.

I originally wanted to finish DD and Dragon Knight Saga before I leave for Hawaii in August, but I can see that's not going to happen.

I'm playing the "Ghosts Of Vooju Island" since the day before yesterday.
The story is about 3 people who are … well, not really pirates, but ghosts indeed.
The story is a bit like Monkey Island,
but more grim and with a little bit more horror and with less humour (although there still is some),
but fun nevertheless.
I can really recommend it to anyone who likes Monkey Island - but be warned : The riddles are difficult !
I wouldn't able to it through the game without looking into walkthroughs, I fear, because the riddles are really difficult and sometimes not entirely locical …

The game was made by the same people who did A Vampyre Story earlier - and the company consists of a few ex-LucasArts employees, if I remember that correctly.

Playing *vanilla* BG1. Have to say, resolution is really pain >.> might have another go at BG2 once I'm finished :)

Also, installing Drakensang soon… looking forward to it.

Should have another crack at ME2 before release of ME3… I hope, hope, hope, it won't be rushed like DA2.

About the romance — I romanced Garrus. He was the only one I liked. In DA:O, I romanced Alistair but I was rather strangely attracted to Ser Gilmore. Tried to play male pc on both DA:O and ME2, but no female companions were so attractive to me ;)

Finished it! (fallout new vegas). As I saw warnings about the level limit being reached too easily, I took no perk that would grant me an exp bonus, free level, etc. And at the end I was just level 26 or so, unlike many others :) The end wasn't too hard (NCR ending) with my awesome (lucky 10) character, 3 missiles from my Annabelle (all 3 lucky critical hits) and he was dead…

While I think have done a lot of things, I guess I could have reached level 30 by exploring the rest of the world. But I don't feel the need, I got just enough of it now

I've started Starcraft (the original plus expansion). I am horrible at RTS's and there's no difficulty setting. I'm fucked. :lol:

Fantastic game.. probably still my favorite RTS of all time.

I wouldn't worry about the lack of difficulty settings, SC1 did it right imo. The difficulty curve is just about perfect for the length of the game. I didn't enjoy SC2 as much because none of the settings felt right to me.

Just started Dungeon Siege III (late to the party but grabbed it on the 50% sale last weekend) ... does this game have any clue what it is trying to be?

Back
Top Bottom