Divinity: Original Sin II - RPGWatch Fundraiser

OMG, I'm out of the top 10.... I'll have to kill the guard that took my place as one of the first things ;)

CONGRATULATIONS TOO all.
We all made it happen together

But we couldn't do it without or Mad Hatter: Hidden X

Never visit the codex myself, this has been my home since Gothic.
But what a great and fun oppurtunity :)
We stil don't have a second for HiddenX though.

Anybody who played DOS a lot lately?

I think a match with a team of 4 wizards would be great :p
all the elemental damage :p

Tuesday.

No matter the outcome, you'll still be our champ, HiddenX. :)
"Champ", pfft. Now he's just a champ, but after Tuesday,,, It will be something about "Master", "King", "God" or similar. Songs about HiddenX will be sung after that battle. The RPG forum world will not be the same again. A new era begins - tomorrow. Their Codex of Angst, you can feel it.

BTW, they don't seem to automatically keep old streams on Twitch? http://www.twitch.tv/larianstudios/profile/past_broadcasts is empty…

Last edited:
BTW, they don't seem to automatically keep old streams on Twitch? http://www.twitch.tv/larianstudios/profile/past_broadcasts is empty…

I'm not sure about that, but I remember reading an article about Twitch changing the fact that streams were automatically kept because of how much space was needed to host videos that nearly nobody watch…
I think by default they are not stored at all, and you have to choose an option to store them, and another one to store them FOREVER :wideeyed:

EDIT : here's the link : http://blog.twitch.tv/2014/08/update-changes-to-vods-on-twitch/

Good luck tomorrow HiddenX, may you show all doubters and trolls your undeniable valor, your unquestionable prowess as well as your unmatched bravery in ... having passion for RPGs and enjoying a game series for the same reason as all of us - the sheer fun and feel good factor it oozed at every step.
As for the battle itself, the only challenge will be to not get shunned on the Codex if you win :).

Thanks guys - I have just won my first battle :) I got these webcam and skype stuff running. Who would have thought that I need these demon things?

See you all tomorrow 20:00 CEST.

Viel Glück und versohl den Codex-Spinnern ihren ungepuderten Arsch! :biggrin: :devilish:

1) :shakefist:

2) :slap:

3) :mwahaha:

"Champ", pfft. Now he's just a champ, but after Tuesday,,, It will be something about "Master", "King", "God" or similar. Songs about HiddenX will be sung after that battle. The RPG forum world will not be the same again. A new era begins - tomorrow. Their Codex of Angst, you can feel it.

or you'll play The Death of a Clown... :)

Woah. I take a few days off and this is what happens? Damn, this campaign exploded. What a nice thing to come back to. :)

You're the champ, Hidden!

Like someone mentioned earlier, I don't care much for this rivalry with the Codex. We have nothing to lose, while they will bathe in shame if they do. :jester:

Good luck, HiddenX. I know what you mean about the webcam, but try to have fun anyway.

I think by default they are not stored at all, and you have to choose an option to store them, and another one to store them FOREVER :wideeyed:
Is asked them, hopefully they'll do it:

Tortuosit: @LarianStudios will you please save the stream on Twitch?
Tortuosit: At least the watch codex thing?
LarianStudios: @Tortuosit This is the plan [Jeff-norD]

And someone asked an obvious question on Twitch:

What's RPG Watch - some sort of family-friendly/censorship pressure group?
ROTFL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom