Two Worlds - Review @ Fragland

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Fragland has a short review of Two Worlds that is more of a brief action report than critique, with few real insights into the gameplay - the author also notes this is his first RPG. Nevertheless, the score is 87% and here is a snip:
Time to check our inventory. There we find a bow with arrows but when giving it a go it doesn’t seem to do a lot so I decide to go looking for some more Groms to do some headbashing. Still, this isn’t so interesting so we make our conclusions and go to the nearest village where we enter a house with our lockpicks. There may be some people, but since there are no guards or such I take my chance and open a closet out of which I take the best clothes, money and better weaponry. I feel a lot more powerful already and am able to take on animals. I introduce a couple of wolves to my good friend, Mister Grim Reaper, and take their hearts with which I can cook something that increases my Vitality for some time. I feel a lot more powerful so send some “Bandits” on the same road as the wolves and remarkable is that they have some very strong clothing which is handy to use myself. At their camp there’s also a horse and a chest with lots of gold so I take it all and drive back into town.
More information.

So it's a great role-playing game for people who don't like role-playing games?

Back
Top Bottom