Bethesda Softworks - Legal Battle Not Over

Don't give up now. I mean look at Fallout, it was always uninteresting but that doesn't stop everyone from claiming it to be the best RPG ever.

Don't give up now. I mean look at Fallout, it was always uninteresting but that doesn't stop everyone from claiming it to be the best RPG ever.

Fallout uninteresting? I'm pretty sure that just about everyone is going to disagree with you on that one.

Sounds like from pete speak (cough *bullshit*), Bethesda's suit was ruled without merit, but he just won't admit it and they have to refile.

I'm getting the impression Bethesda thinks Interplay will have a game and is trying to make them waste money.

Why else go after Interplay otherwise they have the timer running, if like many say they can't get the mmog done in time?

my guess is that whatever interplay releases will not be a AAA game, regardless of whether it is a good game or a good fallout game. bethesda is simply betting that it won't be and probably thinks that any money they waste on a lawsuit is less than the damage done by a fallout not under their supervision which could put a dent in the enternal revenue stream i imagine they are hoping the fallout franchise will provide.

I do not consider Fallout the best RPG ever, it is far from it in my opinion.But uninteresting?no way..

Can we sue both Bethesda nad Interplay for getting on our nerves with their idiocy?

Bethesda: Can you please just make the next Elder Scrolls? Thanks.

Fallout 3 was OK. But the leap of logical faith one needs to make after shooting a human with 50+ bullets from an assault rifle and still not killing him is too much for me.

I can much more easily imagine a battle with swords and spells than modern guns. Thanks.

Can we sue both Bethesda nad Interplay for getting on our nerves with their idiocy?

I tend to agree on that.

Moreso, we should try to sue them for not using the same amount of money which is used for these legal battles for developing games.

Bethesda: Can you please just make the next Elder Scrolls? Thanks.

Fallout 3 was OK. But the leap of logical faith one needs to make after shooting a human with 50+ bullets from an assault rifle and still not killing him is too much for me.

I can much more easily imagine a battle with swords and spells than modern guns. Thanks.

As far as I can see that is typical for any game which involve killing of or being killed by enemies. (except for war games perhaps, I haven't played any of those). You as a player regularly survive fights which would have killed you immediately in real life. Same with your enemies. IMO, whether it's fought with swords or axes or shotguns doesn't matter.

Interplay can go fuck themselves for all i care, probably just some business men that havent done shit anyways, doubt that anyone from the original team is still there.. Bethesda on the other hand, does some kick ass games..

Interplay can go fuck themselves for all i care, probably just some business men that havent done shit anyways, doubt that anyone from the original team is still there.. Bethesda on the other hand, does some kick ass games..

Chris Taylor is actually still there and was part of the original team that made Fallout.
He also worked on Fallout Tactics though, and didn't work on any other Fallout game so.. well, his presence alone doesn't particularly reassure me.

Back
Top Bottom