Kid playing an iphone game

nah, watch the timing and listen to the music. It is live. I did slo-mo and saw where he missed a few points(I think). He didn't hold on the continuous strings quite long enough. You can see some of the "popcorn" or whatever go past. But he didn't miss any of the singles.

I like to play games to perfection, and people like that kid and TheWonderer make my sigh.

I can still keep up pretty well due to decent manual dexterity, but my time is quickly passing ... and my kids are on the ascent!

This Tetris link needs to be here. It gets fast about 3 minutes in. Yes, that's right, the first 3 minutes are "slow". And if that wasn't enough, the bricks become invisible during the credits. Totally mental. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwC544Z37qo&fmt=18

I remember having been really proud when I made it to over 100.000 points in Tetris on the original Gameboy …

Regarding those guitar hero / DDR games, they can be lots of fun. There are some free versions for PC too. Dance With Intensity is such a one I used to play. Songs for it that were in packages called "DDREI tournamix" or something along those lines.

Regarding those guitar hero / DDR games, they can be lots of fun. There are some free versions for PC too. Dance With Intensity is such a one I used to play. Songs for it that were in packages called "DDREI tournamix" or something along those lines.

Frets On Fire ? I think that's the name of another game,

and others actually came on CD with some Kelloggs packages in the past. If you're lucky, you can still find them.

Back
Top Bottom