Arcania: FoS - Trailer, Website

Dhruin

SasqWatch
JoWood let us know they have a new website for Arcania: Fall of Setarif. There's also a new trailer, which you can check out at VoodooExtreme. The press release from JoWood:
ARCANIA - FALL OF SETARRIF: TRAILER & WEBSITE ONLINE!
Vienna, Austria, March 2nd 2011; The official trailer of ArcaniA – Fall of Setarrif is online now and offers first insights into ingame footage. Further information can be found on the official website of the game.

About ArcaniA – Fall of Setarrif
A new threat casts its shadow over the Southern Isles. A mysterious demon, consumed by hatred, terrifies the population and pools his force against the coastal city of Setarrif. The dramatic situation exacerbates after a volcanic eruption in the mountains nearby. Thereupon the nameless hero joins forces with his strongest allies and courageously faces the new menace. Especially exciting: The new adventure provides the possibility to experience the compelling storyline from a different character’s point of view for the very first time!

Features
  • Standalone Add-On
  • Experience and fight as your famous allies and use their unique skills
  • Battle all new enemies & monsters
  • New environments such as jungles, the volcanic mountains and the coastal regions
  • Import your character from the main game or choose a predefined archetype
More information.

Not interested, thanks.

I'll give it a whirl, although I was hoping for an add-on that simply modified/opened up the original world. Quite an interesting world, but far too linear.

Will u get to switch between characters in a party at will or will u just be stuck playing different characters at different places in the game.

I thought the map of Gothic 4 was beautiful ! Wish the game was in the hands of the original developers of Gothic.

It must be the worst video game trailer ever.
"The true enemy is the demon" :lol:

Which one ?

The inner one or the outer one ?

(Haven't seen the trailer yet)

Back
Top Bottom